Iced Mocha Latte
Who would love to enjoy an iced latte from the comfort of your home? That is why I am here and you get to enjoy this delicious, iced mocha latte for only 2 WW and 97 calories. Click HERE for the WW points in the WW app. I love being able to recreate the coffee drinks I used to go to the coffee shops and buy for less money, points and calories.
Here is what you need:
- Nespresso machine or espresso/coffee maker of your choice
- Nespresso frother or handheld frother
- Costco unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- Swiss Miss reduced calorie hot chocolate packet
- Simply Delish sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix
- Stevia packets or sweetener of choice
- Walden Farms sugar free chocolate syrup
- Fat free Reddi Whip
Here is how to make it:
- First make the shots of espresso in the Nespresso Machine, I made 4 shots
- Set into the refrigerator to cool down
- In the frother add the almond milk, hot chocolate packet, chocolate pudding mix and sweetener
- Or use the handheld frother in a cup and mix ingredients
- Grab a glass and drizzle the chocolate syrup around the inside (optional but fun)
- Add ice to the rim of the glass
- Pour the hot chocolate mixture into the glass followed by the chilled espresso shots
- Garnish with whipped cream and a little more chocolate sauce
Iced Mocha Latte
Enjoy a nice and delicious iced latte from the comfort of your own home for less money and less points/calories.
- Nespresso machine Click HERE for Amazon link or espresso machine of choice
- 4 Shots Espresso
ICED MOCHA INGREDIENTS
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Packet Swiss Miss reduced calorie hot chocolate packet
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix Code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
- 1 tsp Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 TBSP Walden Farms sugar free chocolate syrup
- 2 TBSP fat free Reddi Whip whipped cream
- First brew the espresso and place into the refrigerator to chill.
- Garnish the inside of the glass with the cholate syrup and swirl around the glass
- Fill with the glass to the rim with ice.
- Add the hot chocolate mixture into the glass followed by the chilled espresso.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a little more chocolate syrup.
Recipe is one serving. 2 WW and 97 Calories Click HERE for WW points in the WW app Code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish