My yogurt bowls have been my absolute favorite since the beginning of my journey. I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and mostly at the end of the night for dessert. They do not taste like they are healthy for you; they taste like a …
Category: No cook
Such an easy and delicious “salad” to bring to your next party or BBQ.
After the pretzels sat for a day in my fridge, the flavors reminded me of a strawberry shortcake.
This was so tasty, SUPER easy to prepare and makes an excellent and pretty dish to bring to a party or event.
What you will need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Fat free cool whip
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
Costco has my favorite nonfat Greek yogurt and it’s very inexpensive for organic.
Cool whip, who doesn’t love cool whip? It’s been around forever and makes for a wonderful fruit salad addition
Strawberries are sweet and pretty, that is all. hahaha!
Again, another item that needs zero introduction. They are the best and another great fruit salad addition.
I find a lot of cheaper items at Aldi and the quality is amazing.
How to make it:
- Take the nonfat greek yogurt and the fat free cool whip and place into a bowl. Mix until combine
- Take the chopped strawberries and mini marshmallows and fold into the mixture
- Either add pretzels or wait until it is being served to prevent the pretzels being soggy
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 Cups Strawberries Cut
- 30 grams Aldi pretzels sticks Crushed or whole
- 1 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 2/3 Cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 3/4 Cups Fat free whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine the whipped topping and the yogurt. Mix until combine
- Add the chopped strawberries and marshmallows and fold in.
- Either add the pretzels into the bowl or before serving add to prevent making the pretzels soggy
My favorite quick snack and or lunch meal that requires no cooking and very minimal effort.
Great for by the pool or to bring to the beach!
Buffalo Tuna Rice Cake
- Bowl for mixing
- 1 5 oz. Can Wild Planet Tuna in water 2 1/2 oz. per serving
- 1 TBSP Hot sauce I used Frank's
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Hidden Valley ranch powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Boar's Head Mustard or spicy or brown mustard
- Light Laughing cow wedge 1 per serving
- Lightly Salted Rice Cakes 1 per serving
- Chives optional
- Trader Joe's Cheese seasoning optional
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the tuna mixture
- Spread the laughing cow wedge onto a rice cake
- Add 2 1/2 oz. of the tuna mixture to the rice cake per serving and enjoy
- Garnish as you wish with chives, more pepper etc.
These overnight oats are my absolute favorite overnight oat recipe. They are the childhood favorite sandwich turned into a healthy and delicious meal. If you love peanut butter and jelly, you are going to be OBSESSED with my PB & Jelly Overnight Oats. Your favorite …
Where are all of my Avocado Crema fans? This is going to be a new one that you are going to absolutely LOVE!
Talk about an amazing crema used so many different ways!
Enjoy this on tacos, eggs, sandwiches, wraps, burgers and so much more!
I took my Avocado Basil Crema recipe and kicked it up a notch!
Spicy Avocado Crema
- Mini food processor or blender
- 1 small Avocado 160 grams
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1 Juice of a lime
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup Jarred jalapenos optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt & pepper to taste