Who doesn’t love caprese combinations? Add my basil spinach pesto that I made into an aioli and bam you’ve got one delicious sandwich! This was so easy to make , super flavorful and extremely filling! My Basil Spinach Pesto always makes a dish so fresh…
Ohhhhhmmmmerrrrrggeerrddd! This beauty right here was by far the best “fried” chicken sandwich I’ve made yet!! Super easy and scrumptious! 😋 Made this bad boy in my air fryer who is my best friend! Serves 4 people , each cutlet is 3 WW💙💜 8💚 INGREDIENTS:•…
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage Hotdogs With Honey Mustard Coleslaw , Dill Pickle Mustard With Sautéed Peppers & Onions
This was insanely delicious and extremely easy to make. This was put together in less than 20 minutes.
I also made this whole meal ( minus the cold yummy coleslaw ) on my Steel made flat top.
The combination of the sweet chicken sausage, crunchy cold coleslaw, slightly bitter dill pickle mustard and yummy sautéed peppers & onions just meshed so well together.
Recipe below is for 1 doggie:
5 Bites on Better Balance
4 WW 🟣🔵🟢
• 1 Light hotdog bun ( I used 647 )
• 1 Stop & Shop sweet Italian chicken sausage link
• sautéed peppers & onions
(Seasoned with salt, pepper, Dak’s Spices Street Taco & Nothin But Ranch)
• Dill pickle mustard (or mustard of your choice)
• Honey mustard coleslaw
( Recipe below )
• In a bowl mix 1 C coleslaw mix, 2T Skinny Girl Brand Honey mustard dressing , 3 tsp light Hellmann’s Mayonnaise & Dak’s Nothin But Ranch ( place in refrigerator until ready to use )
• Sauté the sliced peppers and onions , set aside.
• Slice the chicken sausage in half lengthwise and sear on both sides
• In a toasted bun, place the coleslaw down, chicken sausage, mustard , sautéed peppers & onions
• Enjoy! 😊
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Grab and awesome @steelmadeusa flat top in IG bio!!
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️
Need an easy weeknight dinner? Then you need to make my Buffalo Chicken Gyro on homemade pitas! All you need is some rotisserie chicken , hot sauce & some cheese. You probably have everything else on hand. I put this together in less than 10…
This juicy chicken dish is smothered in fresh roasted tomatoes and ooey gooey fresh mozzarella! Then topped with amazing roasted garlic herb oil from Superfuzed kitchen. SuperFuzed oil adds such a bold flavor to this dish, my family’s obsessed with it! I put my discount…
Sunday dinners have become a new tradtion here at our house. Why use the dining room table for only the holidays? Our oldest daughter gets excited for Sunday dinners because she is my sous chef in the kitchen. She enjoys helping me prepare the meal…