This recipe was created over 10 years ago from my love of the Stop & Shop Greek pasta salad. When my mom would go to the store she would sometimes come home with that pasta salad and we always loved it.A few years later i…
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top! Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on…
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites!
These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick meal for your family or even meal prep? Then you need to make this dish!
It has seasoned ground beef, beans and cheese all rolled up into my favorite flatbreads then smothered in more cheesy and sauce!
Recipe serves 4
2 Enchiladas per serving
6 WW 🔵🟣 8 🟢
5 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Pound 96/4 ground beef , sub ground chicken or ground Turkey for less pointe, bites and calories
• Taco seasoning of your choice, I use Dak’s Street Taco , Dak’s Taco Knight or just regular Taco seasoning from the packets ( usually low sodium )
• 1 Can fat free refried beans, add less for lower points on WW 🟢
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup of water , helps meat mixture from drying out while cooking
• 1 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar cheese
• 1/2 C Oretega Taco sauce
• 4 CutDaCarb flatbreads ( cut in half to make 8 )
• Non fat Greek yogurt or Light sour cream ( optional for garnish , light sour cream not in stats )
• Limes and cilantro to garnish
• Set oven to 375
• In a pan brown your meat, once cooked through add the taco seasoning , salt & pepper ( careful with salt, taste test while adding )
• Once seasoned , add the refried beans. Mix until combined. Add water to help prevent from getting too dry.
• In a casserole dish, pour 1/4 cup of the Taco sauce down
• Cut the 4 flatbreads in half ( horizontal) creating 8 smaller rectangles.
• Take the cheese and separate into two separate bowls ( 1/2 cup each )
• Lay the flatbreads down and take about 1/3 cup of the mixture or place a bowl on a scale, zero it out, add the beef mixture and divide weight by 8. Zero out scale and reverse weigh by taking out the divided number amount.
• Put beef mixture into the middle of the flatbread. Sprinkle some cheese on and roll up and add each roll up in the casserole dish. Once all are rolled up, pour remaining Taco sauce on top of the roll ups.
• Sprinkle remaining cheese, spray top of cheese with some cooking spray ( helps from not sticking to foil ) , cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melting, you can remove foil and place back into the oven to get more crisp or serve as is.
• Garnish the top with some cilantro
• Once ready to serve garnish with a lime wedge and top with some non fat Greek yogurt or light sour cream
• Serve with your choice of side, I made cilantro lime cauliflower rice with a frozen steam in bag.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Check out my home page under my links & codes for a 10% off code for Dak’s Spices!
Let’s talk about how easy this was to throw together!! If you hesitated to buy a Vitamix , I highly recommend getting one. I made and heated up the soup right in the blender! Yes, you heard that right! I took a bunch of tomatoes,…
Hello, my name is Allie and I love just about anything from the sea! Being born and raised in New England I am a seafood lover! Talk about a yummy summer dinner that requires no stove, oven or grill! So on a hot summer day,…
Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl!
Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so fast and so so good!
Since getting out Steel Made flat top, cooking for a family of 5 has been a breeze. If you are interested in grabbing one, I have a link on my home page under code, links & products.
So you can have burgers and they can still taste awesome and be lightened versions!
7 WW 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 ( 1.5 oz ) ground beef patties ( 96/6)
• Salt & Pepper
• Sautéed mushrooms, seasoned with Dak’s Nothin But Ranch seasoning
• Red onions
• 1/2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
• Light burger bun
• Butter lettuce
• Mustard , I used stoneground
• Sauté the mushrooms and set aside
• Pre portion out 1.5 oz. balls of the 96/4 ground beef
• In a pan , I recommend cast iron or what I used was my Steel Made flat top. Get it nice and hot
• Once ready, take the meat balls and place onto the hot pan or flat top. Season only with salt and pepper. Smash immediately with a burger press ( making sure it’s super flat )
• Let it cook for about 30-45 seconds then flip over and cook the other side
• Place the Gorgonzola cheese on the patties and let melt
• Stack the patties on your bun ( toasted or not toasted )
• Assemble with the mustard, lettuce, mushrooms , red onions & scallions
To grab some Dak’s Spices head to their site and use code: chefallie10 for 10% off
Whose ready for a cute Memorial Day appetizer? 🇺🇸 These were so easy to put together and how adorable do they look? My kids absolutely loved them! All you need is Rhodes frozen dinner rolls, a hotdog of your choice & your choice of dipping…
This dish is packed full of flavors! It is rich , decadent but lightened up to perfection! My creamy Cajun pasta dish is the best! It is creamy and everyone will enjoy it! Not a big fan of spicy food? That’s ok, you can omit…
Who doesn’t love caprese combinations? Add my basil spinach pesto that I made into an aioli and bam you’ve got one delicious sandwich!
This was so easy to make , super flavorful and extremely filling! My Basil Spinach Pesto always makes a dish so fresh and bright!
Grab my Basil Spinach Pesto right here on my blog!
10 WW 🟢 7 🔵🟣
9 Bites on Better Balance
• 5oz. Chicken breast ( Pounded thinner if needed )
• Dak’s Spices Italian Blast
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1 Spinella’s Portuguese roll lightly toasted
• 1oz. Part skim mozzarella
• 28g FF Kraft mozzarella
• 1T My Basil Spinach Pesto mixed with 3 tsp light Hellman’s mayonnaise
• Tomato slices
• Jarred roasted red peppers ( in water )
• Balsamic glaze ( optional)
• Mix up my Basil Spinach Pesto with the light mayonnaise & place into fridge until ready to use
• Pound out the chicken ( if needed ) and season with salt, pepper and Dak’s Italian Blast
• In a pan, grill or flat top cook chicken until fully cooked ( 165 internal temperature)
• Put cheeses on top of the chicken and either place into an air fryer like I did or place into the oven until cheese is melted , set aside when done.
• Assemble sandwich & enjoy
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
I’ve mastered the Philly cheesesteak! This one is definitely my best one yet! If you need an easy and super delicious dinner look no further! Once again, I made my Philly including toasting up the bread on my Steel Made flat top ( grab one…