This is a winner in my book. Not only do I love everything that involves buffalo chicken, its so versatile. Eat this as is with a side salad, put it into a tortilla or flatbread, make it into a pizza, calzone filling, dip, enchiladas or…
When I tell you this is a cross between a chicken cheesesteak sandwich and a sloppy joe, it just works! The flavors are so yummy with all the ooey gooey cheese mixed in with amazing seasonings. This was so easy to make and makes for…
Who else has a favorite salad? Ours in this household is Caesar! Also, what is better than a rotisserie chicken? I absolutely love the convenience of it. Its super versatile and easy for quick meals!
Being a stay at home mom of 3, I love a quick meal especially now that they are back in school. Sometimes putting together something as easy as a Caesar salad just hits the spot.
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Romaine lettuce Chopped
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse yogurt Caesar dressing
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup FF Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Red onions sliced thin
- 1 Bag Shrewd foods Sour Cream & Onion Puffs or croutons of your choice
- 1/4 Pound Rotisserie chicken White meat only , no skin
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- First mix the 2 TBSP dressing with the 2 TBSP yogurt and set aside
- Now what I like to do is, take a gallon size ziploc bag and dump everything inside the bag except the chicken unless you'd like that coated with dressing as well.
- Once everything is inside ( Including the dressing ) Seal the bag and shake shake shake until every piece of lettuce is coated
- Once done, dump into a bowl, add some fresh cracked black pepper to taste and enjoy!
Calling all New Englanders or anyone that loves New England Clam Chowder! By far one of my new favorites! If you are from New England, then you know the love of New England clam chower! But you can also say Chowda or Chowdah! Am…
Let me tell you when I say this was so so easy and absolutely delicious!!! The combination of the sweet and spicy mixed with the creaminess of the ranch slaw was by far one of my favorites!! If you prefer not to have it spicy…
- Casserole dish
- Air fryer
- 1 Large Eggplant or two small
- 2 Packets Shake n Bake I used Aldi brand
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP Dried basil
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast discount code:chefallie10
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Egg Substitute seasoned with a little more Italian seasoning
- Marinara I used my Sunday sauce, recipe on my blog
- 1 Cup Fat free mozzarella Kraft brand
- 4 oz. Part skim mozzarella I used Aldi brand
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Grated parmesan to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Preheat air fryer to 380
- Slice your eggplant into 1/2 inch slices
- Place slices of eggplant on pieces of paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes then dab moisture out
- Season the breadcrumbs with the Italian seasoning, dried basil, oregano , Dak's Italian Blast, salt and pepper. Mix up
- Season egg substitute with a little more Italian seasoning
- Take each slice of eggplant and dip into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs.
- Once all done, spray the air fryer basked or tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Air fry at 380 for about 10 minutes
- Once all are air fried, coat the bottom of the casserole dish with sauce
- Time to layer up. Place eggplant down, then more sauce, Cheese, more eggplant then more sauce. Once all done sprinkle all the cheese over the top
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted. If you desire turn broil on until nice and golden
- Garnish with fresh basil and some grated parmesan
- Serve as is and enjoy!
With the school year approaching and 2 out of our 3 kids attending school , I need a quick meal for lunch or dinner and this was so easy, filling and delicious! Also, these new keto bagels from Aldi are my new favorite! They…
This has to be one of my new favorites. The flavors are so nice and work so well together. Not only was this an extremely easy recipe to put together, the filling can be used just for a chicken salad or a hot dip.
Growing up, tuna was one of my favorites and still is. It is so easy to put together and you can either have it cold or hot. This has to be one of my new favorite recipes. It is full of yummy flavors and doesn’t need to have a massive amount of mayonnaise in it.
Need a quick lunch or dinner idea? Then you should make this one! It would be great for some meal prep, make into sandwiches like I did here, Put over a big bowl of lettuce or turn it into a tuna melt. Either way, you’ll want to make this again!
- Can opener
- Fork for mixing
- 1 5oz Bumble Bee Tuna white albacore in water drained
- 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery & leaves diced
- 5 Sweet Heat Pickle Chips Mt. Olive
- 3 each Kosher Dill Snack Crunchers Mt. Olive
- Splash of dill pickle juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 3 tsp Stone ground mustard I use a German brand from Aldi
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Old Bay Pinch
- Shredded lettuce I used iceberg
- Tomato slices season with salt & pepper
- Roll of your choice
- Drain tuna
- Mix everything into a bowl, season with salt & pepper to taste and serve right away ( if tuna was chilled prior) or place in refrigerator for later.
- Serve on some bread or roll of your choice with lettuce and tomatoes
I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!