Spaghetti squash is probably one of my favorite hacks for the normal spaghetti that keeps you super full and packed full of amazing nutrients. I topped it with an amazing air fryer salmon. This squash is filled with a delicious combination of spinach, artichokes and …
This is the best of both worlds for me! One my favorite vegetables are any kind of squash especially when its roasted and brings out the natural caramelization from the squash.
Then you pair that with one of my all time favorite sides for the holidays, STUFFING!
This was extremely easy to make and your guest will be begging you to make this again!
Roasted Acorn Squash With Stuffing
- Saute pan
- 3 Acorn squash 3 medium sliced in half
- Avocado oil to coat squash
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Onion Diced
- 1 Cup Celery Diced
- 1 6 oz. Box of turkey stuffing mix
- 1 2/3 Cup Fat free chicken broth
- Fresh sage to garnish
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425
- Take a knife and slice the acorn squash in half then scoop innards out
- Spray open side lightly with avocado oil , then season with Dak's ranch seasoning, salt & pepper. If you don't have Dak's seasoning Italian blend can work.
- In a sauté pan , spray lightly with avocado oil and sauté onions and celery until tender.
- Pour in the chicken broth and scrape the bits on the bottom of the pan ( if any )
- Pour in the stuffing and mix until combine
- Let sit for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork
- Once acorn squash is done, stuff each with stuffing ( packed 1/2 cup each ) and place back into the oven until golden brown on top ( 5-10 minutes )
- Garnish with salt, pepper , fresh herbs and olive oil if desired