This is my kind of meal. I absolutely love spaghetti squash, no guilt with all the feel of a pasta dish. I also love shrimp and I tend to enjoy it without my husband around since he doesn’t eat seafood, so this was all for me!
Very minimal work for this amazing dish and forget about pots and pans, this is mostly done in the oven and some in the microwave. YES YES & YES!
Cheesy Broccoli & Cajun Shrimp Spaghetti Squash
- Sheet pan
- 1 Spaghetti Squash I used half of a large squash
- Avocado oil spray to coat squash & shrimp
- Salt & Pepper to taste on squash & shrimp
- 6-8 Garlic cloves In or out of the bulb
- Dak's Cajun Voodoo to taste or cajun seasoning of your choice
- 6 oz Uncooked shrimp Deveined & Shelled
- 1 Cup Cooked broccoli I used frozen steam in bag
- 2 Light laughing cow wedges
- 1/4 Cup FF Mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 425
- Slice spaghetti squash in half (length wise)
- Spray squash with avocado oil and season with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning to taste. Place squash on sheet pan (cut side down)
- Place garlic cloves or bulb (if using a bulb slice top off) place in foil and place onto sheet pan with squash.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until squash and garlic are tender.
- While squash is cooking. Get the broccoli cooked and set aside.
- !5 minutes before squash is done, place cleaned and seasoned shrimp onto a small sheet pan and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Once everything is done cooking, take a fork to the squash to make "Spaghetti" strands, smear garlic & laughing cow wedges into the squash until well combined. Mix in the broccoli and shrimp. Place mozzarella on top and back into the oven until cheese is melted and enjoy.