Soft Scrambled Egg Breakfast Sandwich With Pesto, Bacon & Herb Garlic Cheese
• 1 Aldi plain bagel thin
• 2 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices
• 2 Eggland’s Best eggs
• 1T My Basil & Spinach Pesto
( Recipe on my blog )
• Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt & Nothin But Ranch
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 2T Scallions
• 1T Alouette reduced garlic & herb
• Once again, this whole sandwich was made on my Steel Made flat top!
• First cool your bacon & set aside.
• When ready to make your sandwich place eggs in a bowl with Dak’s Spices, scallions & a pinch of salt & pepper. Whisk a bunch and pour onto your pan or flat top.
• Place 1T all around the eggs and cook until a light scramble ( I use my Cuisinart cheese melting dome to help cook the eggs only using the heat from inside the dome to cook up the eggs. (Find that dome in my IG bio under Amazon store front )
• Place eggs onto your bagel thin ( I lightly toasted on my flat top )
• Assemble your sandwich & enjoy!
💜 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
❗️Grab a @steelmadeusa in my IG bio! You’ll thank me later❗️
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️