Who needs fancy bagel shops when you can make it at home for way less points, bites and calories. I love being able to make something like this at home and enjoy it in my own home.
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top! Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on…
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese.
This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving.
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 WW 🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance ( iTrackBites)
Recipe is for 3 servings:
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
•1/4 Cup Aldi liquid egg whites
• 1/2 Cup Aldi corn ( I used a can )
• 1/4 Cup scallions chopped
• 3/4 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar
• Splash of maple extract
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch seasoning
• 6 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices ( crispier the better )
• Syrup of your choice ( I used Sugar Free Log Cabin )
• In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, almond milk, egg whites, corn, scallions, cheese, maple extract,Dak’s Nothing But Ranch & chopped up bacon
* If it isn’t loose enough, add splashed of water until consistency is good for pouring *
• Get your pan ready to go. I used my Steel Made flat top ( hence griddle cakes ). Once hot, spray with some cooking spray to prevent the sticking from the cheese. Pour 1/4 cup portions down for each pancake. Brown both sides & enjoy!
• Garnish with more bacon ( optional), scallions & syrup.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at Dak’s Spices & link in my Instagram bio for the Steel Made flat top
INGREDIENTS:• 1 Aldi plain bagel thin• 2 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices• 2 Eggland’s Best eggs• 1T My Basil & Spinach Pesto( Recipe on my blog )• Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt & Nothin But Ranch• Salt & Pepper to taste• 2T Scallions• 1T…
This one is always a hit with everyone in our household ranging from 2, 3 , 10 & 37 years old lol 😆, who wouldn’t love a cheesy pie with pancake as the topping?!? 🤔..INGREDIENTS:• Avocado oil spray• 1 Medium onion ( Diced )• 1…