Who needs fancy bagel shops when you can make it at home for way less points, bites and calories. I love being able to make something like this at home and enjoy it in my own home.
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese.
This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving.
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 WW 🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance ( iTrackBites)
Recipe is for 3 servings:
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
•1/4 Cup Aldi liquid egg whites
• 1/2 Cup Aldi corn ( I used a can )
• 1/4 Cup scallions chopped
• 3/4 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar
• Splash of maple extract
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch seasoning
• 6 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices ( crispier the better )
• Syrup of your choice ( I used Sugar Free Log Cabin )
• In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, almond milk, egg whites, corn, scallions, cheese, maple extract,Dak’s Nothing But Ranch & chopped up bacon
* If it isn’t loose enough, add splashed of water until consistency is good for pouring *
• Get your pan ready to go. I used my Steel Made flat top ( hence griddle cakes ). Once hot, spray with some cooking spray to prevent the sticking from the cheese. Pour 1/4 cup portions down for each pancake. Brown both sides & enjoy!
• Garnish with more bacon ( optional), scallions & syrup.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at Dak’s Spices & link in my Instagram bio for the Steel Made flat top
INGREDIENTS:• 1 Aldi plain bagel thin• 2 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices• 2 Eggland’s Best eggs• 1T My Basil & Spinach Pesto( Recipe on my blog )• Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt & Nothin But Ranch• Salt & Pepper to taste• 2T Scallions• 1T …