One of the easiest and flavorful breakfast bagel sandwiches done in under 10 minutes
These overnight oats are my absolute favorite overnight oat recipe. They are the childhood favorite sandwich turned into a healthy and delicious meal.
If you love peanut butter and jelly, you are going to be OBSESSED with my PB & Jelly Overnight Oats.
PB & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1/3 Cup Quick oats
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP Chia seeds
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1-2 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or water
- 1/3 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Tasty shakes vanilla bean oatmeal mixins
- 1/2 Cup My Blueberry Sauce Sub mixed berries, recipe linked in notes
- Place oats, almond milk and chia seeds into a mason jar and mix up
- Add the yogurt and tasty shakes on top
- In a separate bowl mix the PB fit and syrup and or water until peanut butter consistency. Add on top of the yogurt
- Add the berry sauce and place into the fridge until the next day and enjoy
Feed me pizza and I’ll be a happy girl. I absolutely love pizza and I will eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Add some eggs on top and you’ll be in heaven.
- Small cast iron pan
- Pizza roller
- Pan for eggs
- 5 oz. My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough Recipe linked in notes
- Avocado oil spray to coat pan
- 2 Slices Borden fat free american cheese slices
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced, Seasoned & sauteed
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli Cooked and chopped
- 2 Eggs
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or everything but the bagel seasoning
- Dak's Oringinal Red or paprika to taste
- Pure Raw Brands Honey drizzle to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Have the My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough ready to go
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray small cast iron pan with avocado oil spray
- Roll out dough into the cast iron
- Break up the cheese and put onto the dough
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and broccoli onto the dough
- Season with Nothin But Ranch and Original Red
- Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes
- Garnish with eggs, Dak's Nothin But Ranch, Dak's Everything But Tha Salt & a drizzle of honey on top.
I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made! My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one …
This recipe is a lightened-up version of our family recipe. I absolutely love it and its not far off from the original.
My family recipe is also on here on my blog just search Irish Soda bread and it’ll pop up.
Lightened Up Irish Soda Bread
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar substitute
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 TBSP Caraway seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Light butter
- 1 1/3 Cup Fat free buttermilk
- 1 Egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease an 8 inch cake pan
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and caraway seeds into a bowl.
- Cut in the butter until it resembles fine bread crumbs
- Stir in raisins
- Combine egg and buttermilk and stir into the dry ingredients
- Turn out onto a floured board or surface and knead lightly
- Form dough into a ball and place into the prepared pan
- Brush/spray with more light butter and bake for 30 minutes
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees and back for an additional 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- Cool on wire rack then enjoy