Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top! Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on…
How patriotic and adorable are these pancakes? I mean besides looking and tasting amazing these pancakes would be so great to serve for Memorial Day! Obviously I was making a stack to look patriotic, anything else would be uncivilized! The flavors were so delicious together…
One of my favorite combos is lemon Poppyseed. Just something about the flavors mesh so well together.
I have a lemon poppyseed muffin as well that have similar ingredients but making these pancakes was a breeze!
Also, topping it with my vanilla lemon ricotta topping just made this stack so indulgent yet just enough!
Recipe makes 3 servings
2 Pancakes with topping per serving
6 WW 🔵🟢🟣
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 Cup egg whites
• Lemon zest & lemon juice of one lemon
• 1T Poppyseeds
• 1/4 Cup part skim ricotta
• 5g Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• Splash of lemon juice
• A few splashed of unsweetened almond milk
• Syrup of your choice ( optional )
• In a small bowl mix the part skim ricotta, sugar free vanilla pudding mix, splash of lemon juice and splashed of unsweetened almond milk and mix until loose enough to pour ( add more almond milk or lemon juice if needed ) Keep in refrigerator until needed.
• In a bowl mix the pancake mix, unsweetened almond milk , egg whites, lemon zest, lemon juice & poppyseeds
• Once pan or flat top is ready to make pancakes, take 1/4 cup portions and cook pancakes until golden on each side
• Garnish pancakes with the sweet vanilla & lemon topping
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese. This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted! Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving. 6…
Ok, hear me out.. these reminded me so much of Cinnabon 🤤 & clearly my Littles enjoyed them! This stack is full of lots of cinnamon, butter, brown sugar and a yummy sweet cream cheese frosting. What could be better? Did I mention this stack…
Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all the mom’s out in the world!🌸 Let’s spoil her and go make her something delicious ok? ☺️
If you love peaches as much as I do, you’ll love this stack!
Also, if you know this song , you’ll have it stuck in your head as well. “ Peaches and cream!” 🎶😜
These were so scrumptious! The sweet and juicy peaches were a total hit in this stack, topped with a sweet cream sauce & whipped cream you’ll be begging for more!
Pictured is 2 servings
Stats are for 1 portion:
( 3 pancakes 🥞)
8 WW 🔵🟣🟢
8 @itrackbites Better Balance
• 1/2 Cup @hungryjack ( dry )
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2-3T Egg whites
• Splash of vanilla
• 1/2 Cup peaches ( fresh, frozen ( thawed ) or in a can unsweetened) – Chopped or sliced
• 1T @lovemyphilly whipped cream cheese mixed with a splash of reserved peach juice or splash of unsweetened almond milk
• 10g FF @reddiwip
• Syrup of your choice. I use #logcabinsyrup sugar free
• In a bowl combine the @hungryjack , unsweetened almond milk, whites & vanilla ( add wet ingredients slowly until a nice loose consistency. If too thick add a splash at a time). Let sit.
• While sitting, get your pan warmed up. What I used is my @steelmadeusa flat top ( link in bio to grab one, you’ll thank me later )
• Once all warmed up and ready for pancakes, place 1/4 of batter down . Put chopped or slices peaches down and brown both sides
• Top pancakes with more peaches, cream cheese mixture, syrup & whipped cream
• Enjoy! ☺️
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️ Link in my Instagram bio to grab an amazing flat top by @steelmadeusa ‼️
You can have your cake and eat it too!! 🥳 This stack was so much fun to make! Not only is it super cute to look at, it legit tastes like cake! Need a cute way to celebrate someone’s birthday? Here you go! Or would…
Another one bites the dust! Here is my new flavor, and it was amazing! Again, I cannot even tell you how awesome @hungryjack mix is! Look what you can do!🤩 The natural sweetness from the bananas mixed with the fluffy & delicious pancakes topped with…
I’m officially obsessed, not sure why I never tried this before. Another reason I love social media! First seeing this pesto egg idea on TikTok then it made it to Instagram.
If you haven’t tried it yet, you need too. The amount of combinations you can do with this is endless! So far, this combo is my favorite!
Stats for 1 serving:
5 Bites on Better Balance
5 WW 🔵🟣 8 🟢
• 1 Cut Da Carb flatbread
• 2 oz. Aldi Mild Turkey breakfast sausage
• 28g FF Kraft mozzarella
• 2 Eggland’s Best eggs seasoned with Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt
• 1T My Basil & Spinach Pesto
( Recipe on my blog )
- I cooked all of this once again on my Steel Made flat top. The Turkey sausage I cooked the other day so all I did was warm it up on the flat top , moved it over then cracked the eggs, seasoned them with Dak’s Spices added my pesto. Once that was done I then placed the sausage , eggs & pesto to onto the Cut Da Carb flatbread that I already had cheese on, folded it up and sealed the open side until golden brown and flipped and browned that side. Slice in half and enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
INGREDIENTS:• 1 Aldi plain bagel thin• 2 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices• 2 Eggland’s Best eggs• 1T My Basil & Spinach Pesto( Recipe on my blog )• Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt & Nothin But Ranch• Salt & Pepper to taste• 2T Scallions• 1T…