This chili is a family favorite all year round but even more popular in the colder months. It is kid friendly and amazing as leftovers or for those that love to meal prep. Its easy, delicious and super convenient for those that need a meal…
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations. Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.…
Sausage, Egg, Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
- Saute pan
- 1 Joseph Lavash
- 3 Jones Dairy Chicken Sausage Links
- 2 Non fat american cheese slices I use Borden
- 2 Eggs Egglands Best brand
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli I used frozen steam in bag
- 1/4 tsp Nothin But Ranch Dak's seasoing code: chefallie10
- 1/4 tsp Everything But Tha Salt Dak's seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam the broccoli in the microwave according to directions and set aside.
- First, microwave the chicken sausage links for about 30 seconds. Chop up once defrosted
- Spray pan lightly with avocado oil and place chopped chicken sausage in and brown up
- Chop the broccoli and add to the pan
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs, add seasonings as well as salt and pepper to taste. Whisk then pour over the sausage and broccoli
- Once the eggs are cooked all the way through, place the cheese on and let melt just for a few seconds.
- Place everything onto the lavash bread, roll up into a burrito, place seam side back down into pan and brown all sides
- Once browned and crisped, enjoy!
One of the many easy breakfast recipes that are a go to in this household. Have you heard of the famous TikTok breakfast sandwich? If you haven’t head to my Instagram I have a highlight and step by step instructions on how to make it!…
Our family loves all different forms and flavors of banana bread! My kids devour a loaf usually in a day and if my husband approves it, anyone will! This recipe comes from my banana muffin recipe just adjusted a little with a few ingredients added…
Fall is right around the corner and I’m ready for it! Not sure why we always wait for fall to make recipes with pumpkin.. why not make them all year round?
This was such an easy recipe to make and absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin French Toast With Blueberry Sauce
- 3 Light bread slices I used 647 brand
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix, I used Libby's brand
- 1/3 Cup Egg beaters
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice Dak's Spices brand
- Pinch of salt
- My Blueberry Sauce recipe on my blog
- 2 TBSP Fat free Reddi Whip
- Syrup of your choice I used sugar free
- In a bowl mix up the pumpkin puree, egg beaters, almond milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt
- Get your pan got with a light spray of either cooking spray, butter spray or avocado oil
- Dip the bread into the batter quickly ( the light bread will break easily if you let it soak too long )
- Place immediately onto your pan and brown on both sides
- Serve immediately with some of my blueberry sauce and whipped cream on top. Add a little more pumpkin pie spice on top for a little extra spice and enjoy with your choice of syrup.
Absolutely delicious combination! It is fresh fig season here in New England and I am ALL about it right now! They are sweet yet work so well with savory meals as well. I ate this for breakfast but you can certainly enjoy this for a…
Who needs fancy bagel shops when you can make it at home for way less points, bites and calories. I love being able to make something like this at home and enjoy it in my own home.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag microwavable rice. Then drained any liquid
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patty
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt Seasoning CODE: Chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Scallions
- First you are going to want to microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Once done, squeeze out any liquid from the bag and set aside
- Microwave the veggie sausage patty for about 40 seconds and then place onto a pan or flat top to crisp up. Spray a little avocado oil so it won't stick.
- When ready to start assembling the burrito, Cut up the veggie sausage, brown up the cauliflower rice and season with salt , pepper and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning
- Cook the eggs, seasoning with salt , pepper and Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt. I take a cheese melting dome ( You can find that under my Amazon store front on my front page under codes & links ) to have the steam cook the egg whites
- Once cooked, add the rotel, black beans, cauliflower rice, cheese, sausage , avocado, Scallions, Cilantro and more seasonings if you'd like
- Fold over and place into the Flatbread, making sure the burrito is sealed.
- Take the open side of the burrito and place it back onto the flat top or the pan to seal. Once all sides are browned up, slice in half and enjoy.
I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!