Who needs a quick and easy dinner idea? Or lunch for that matter!
This spicy tuna poke bowl came together in less than 10 minutes.
Everything I had on hand already , most were things I always have on hand so it was easy to throw together!
The spicy tuna meshed so well with the cool crisp cucumbers and smooth and creamy avocados and combine that with some delicious cilantro & garlic cauliflower rice!
Super easy, very filling and delicious!
3 WW 🔵🟣 4 🟢
6 Bites on Better Ballance
• 1 Can ( 4 oz. ) Bumble Bee tuna ( in water )
• Frank’s original hot sauce
• 3 tsp light Hellman’s mayonnaise
• Dak’s spices Nothin But Ranch
• Mini cucumbers ( Sliced )
• Dak’s Everything But-Tha Salt
• 1 Small bag of steam in bag cauliflower rice
• Cilantro ( chopped )
• Garlic salt
• 1/2 T GHughes Yum Yum sauce
• 28g Avocado ( sliced )
• Microwave the cauliflower rice, drain & set aside to cool
• In a bowl combine the tuna from the can ( drained ) , Mayonnaise, Dak’s Nothing But The Ranch ( or seasoning of your choice ) , Frank’s hot sauce ( as much or as little as you’d like )
• Once rice has cool, in the bag just add & then mix up the cilantro and garlic salt to taste.
• Assemble bowl and enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
CODE: CHEFALLIE10 SAVES YOU 10% OFF AT DAK’S SPICES