This delicious fall quinoa salmon bowl was inspired by my favorite restaurant Tavern In The Square. Me, my husband and our kids decided to try Tavern In The Square restaurant out one day and I FELL IN LOVE with the quinoa bowl I ordered so …
My Crab Cauliflower Mac & Cheese recipe is a crab lover’s dream with some veggies for good measure.
It is rich with flavor but packed with a lot of protein keeping you full for hours.
This dish was done in under 30 minutes and made great for meal prep.
Here is what you will need:
- Light laughing cow wedges
- Cottage cheese
- Roasted garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Lumb crab meat
- Old Bay seasoning
- Dak’s Lemon Pep seasoning or lemon pepper seasoning of choice
- Fresh lemons
- Pasta (I used protein pasta)
- Reserved pasta water
- Chicken bone broth, I use Kettle & Fire. Code: CHEFALLIESKITCHEN for 20% off at Kettle & Fire
Roasted cauliflower is one of my favorite roasted veggies.
In a 425-degree oven put some garlic sliced open onto some foil. Drizzle with some olive oil and cover up and place into the oven for 45-60 minutes until roasted and super soft
Here is the blender I use. Order that here if interested.
This is the crab that I buy at Costco.
The best seafood seasoning is Old Bay
My all-time favorite seasonings are from Dak’s Spices and they have ZERO salt. Code:Chefallie for 10% off
Here is how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and place the cut-up cauliflower onto a sheet pan.
- Spray the cauliflower with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Roast for 25 minutes (set aside)
- Get a saucepan with water ready for the pasta add some salt to the water
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente, set aside
- In a bowl season the crab with Old Bay seasoning, Lemon Pep seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cauliflower, laughing cow, roasted garlic and salt and pepper into a food processor or mini blender
- In a sauté pan spray with avocado oil
- Add the onions and cook until translucent
- Add the chicken broth then the cauliflower cheese sauce
- Add reserved pasta water until consistency represents a cheese sauce
- Add the crab and pasta into the pan until warmed up
- Chopp spinach up and add to the pan until wilted
- Place some toasted breadcrumbs on top of the pan and place into the oven until golden brown
- Garnish with lemon juice and enjoy
Crab Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- Sheet pan
- 1 Mini food processor or mini blender
- 1 Oven safe sauté pan
Cauliflower Cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup Roasted cauliflower
- 1 Light laughing cow wedge
- 1/4 Cup Good Culture low fat cottage cheese
- 2 TBSP Roasted garlic see notes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 Cup Lumb crab meat
- 1/8 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Lemon Pep seasoning or lemon pepper seasoning of choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon zest
- Splash lemon juice
- 4 oz Barilla Protein pasta weighed out dry
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Reserved pasta water
Pasta Add Ins
- 1/3 Cup Onions chopped or sliced
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Chicken bone broth
- 1/4 Cup whole wheat bread crumbs toasted
- Splash Lemon juice
- Get the water on the stove ready for pasta
- Roast the cauliflower at 425 degrees with a spray of avocado oil and season with salt & pepper. Roast for 25 minutes (set aside)
- In a bowl place the crab meat, Old Bay seasoning, lemon pep, lemon juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place pasta into the water and cook until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water . Set pasta aside
- In a mini food processor or blender place the cauliflower, light laughing cow wedge, cottage cheese and roasted garlic. Blend until smooth
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- In a oven safe sauté pan spray with avocado oil and sauté onions until translucent
- Once the onions are translucent add the chicken broth and the cauliflower cheese sauce
- Add the pasta and the reserved pasta slowly until cheese sauce is thickened but not too thick
- Add the crab and pasta until everything is warmed back up
- Chop the spinach and add to the sauté pan and mix until wilted
- Sprinkle the toasted breadcrumbs on top and place into a 375-degree oven and cook until brown on top and bubbly on the edges
- Garnish with some lemon juice and enjoy
This was out of this word delicious! No need to go to a restaurant or a drive thru! Make this at home, you can customize it to your liking, but you’ll love this recipe the way it is.
Need a healthier alternative to those yummy burritos we all love? Here you are, look no further!
Beef, Bean & Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Burritos
- Saute pan
- Air fryer optional
- 1 Pound Ground beef 96/4
- 1 TBSP Dak's Taco Knight seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth or beef broth of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cilantro Chopped
Add - Ons
- Fat free refried beans 1/4 C per burrito
- fat free cheddar cheese 1/3 c per burrito
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes or salsa Optional
- Bolthouse salsa dressing 2 TBSP per serving
- 1 Bag Cauliflower rice (10 - 12 oz.) Frozen steam in bag
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro chopped fine
- Fresh lime zest of one lime
- Fresh lime juice Half a lime
- Taco knight seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Joseph lavash flatbread 1 per serving
- In a sauté pan brown beef, drain if needed then place back into the pan.
- Add the beef broth, taco seasoning, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- Microwave steam in bag cauliflower rice according to package and strain any access water.
- Place cauliflower rice into bowl with, chopped fresh cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, taco seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Place flatbread down and time to assemble
- Smear the refried beans, cheese, beef, cauliflower rice, lettuce, salsa then dressing.
- Roll up and enjoy
- For an extra outer crunch spray burrito once rolled and place into air fryer for a few minutes until crisp on the outside.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag microwavable rice. Then drained any liquid
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patty
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt Seasoning CODE: Chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Scallions
- First you are going to want to microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Once done, squeeze out any liquid from the bag and set aside
- Microwave the veggie sausage patty for about 40 seconds and then place onto a pan or flat top to crisp up. Spray a little avocado oil so it won't stick.
- When ready to start assembling the burrito, Cut up the veggie sausage, brown up the cauliflower rice and season with salt , pepper and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning
- Cook the eggs, seasoning with salt , pepper and Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt. I take a cheese melting dome ( You can find that under my Amazon store front on my front page under codes & links ) to have the steam cook the egg whites
- Once cooked, add the rotel, black beans, cauliflower rice, cheese, sausage , avocado, Scallions, Cilantro and more seasonings if you'd like
- Fold over and place into the Flatbread, making sure the burrito is sealed.
- Take the open side of the burrito and place it back onto the flat top or the pan to seal. Once all sides are browned up, slice in half and enjoy.