One of my favorite combos is lemon Poppyseed. Just something about the flavors mesh so well together.
I have a lemon poppyseed muffin as well that have similar ingredients but making these pancakes was a breeze!
Also, topping it with my vanilla lemon ricotta topping just made this stack so indulgent yet just enough!
Recipe makes 3 servings
2 Pancakes with topping per serving
6 WW 🔵🟢🟣
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 Cup egg whites
• Lemon zest & lemon juice of one lemon
• 1T Poppyseeds
• 1/4 Cup part skim ricotta
• 5g Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• Splash of lemon juice
• A few splashed of unsweetened almond milk
• Syrup of your choice ( optional )
• In a small bowl mix the part skim ricotta, sugar free vanilla pudding mix, splash of lemon juice and splashed of unsweetened almond milk and mix until loose enough to pour ( add more almond milk or lemon juice if needed ) Keep in refrigerator until needed.
• In a bowl mix the pancake mix, unsweetened almond milk , egg whites, lemon zest, lemon juice & poppyseeds
• Once pan or flat top is ready to make pancakes, take 1/4 cup portions and cook pancakes until golden on each side
• Garnish pancakes with the sweet vanilla & lemon topping
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮