My Zucchini Feta Pancakes came out so amazing. These are not sweet pancakes, they are savory. I took more zucchini from my garden and decided to turn them into some delicious zucchini pancakes. They were so easy to put together and only a few minutes …
I don’t know about you, but I could eat cinnamon buns every single day. You can do that, but it’s not the healthiest option. That is why I decided to make a healthy protein cinnamon bun inspired pancake stack!
This was amazing! These were kid approved and you can easily prep these ahead of time and keep them in the fridge or freezer for easy grabs in the morning.
The keep to these pancakes is the silicone muffin top pan that makes these even easier to make. Need one? They are linked in my amazon store front.
Go make them and let me know how you like them.
Cinnamon Bun Protein Pancake Stack
- Silicone muffin top pan
- 1/2 Cup Kodiak Pancake/Waffle mix or pancake mix of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 TBSP Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Brown sugar substitute or brown sugar of your choice
- 1 TBSP Whipped cream cheese
- 1 TBSP Monkfruit confectioners' sugar substitute
- Splash Almond milk
- Pancake syrup to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Fat free reddi whip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl combine all pancake batter ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine pancake topping until mixed well
- Place silicone pans onto a sheet pan and spray silicone muffin top pans with cooking spray and pour even amounts into 4 spots
- Sprinkle pancake topping on top of the batter evenly
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes
- While pancakes are cooking combine glaze ingredients until a drizzle consistency
- Once pancakes are done, garnish to your liking with glaze and optional toppings
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations.
Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Don’t forget to make my blueberry sauce beforehand. My Blueberry Sauce is great for so many things but is especially delicious on pancakes!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan or flat top for cooking
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
- While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
- Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
How patriotic and adorable are these pancakes? I mean besides looking and tasting amazing these pancakes would be so great to serve for Memorial Day! Obviously I was making a stack to look patriotic, anything else would be uncivilized! The flavors were so delicious together …
One of my favorite combos is lemon Poppyseed. Just something about the flavors mesh so well together. I have a lemon poppyseed muffin as well that have similar ingredients but making these pancakes was a breeze! Also, topping it with my vanilla lemon ricotta topping …
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese.
This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving.
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 WW 🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance ( iTrackBites)
Recipe is for 3 servings:
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
•1/4 Cup Aldi liquid egg whites
• 1/2 Cup Aldi corn ( I used a can )
• 1/4 Cup scallions chopped
• 3/4 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar
• Splash of maple extract
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch seasoning
• 6 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices ( crispier the better )
• Syrup of your choice ( I used Sugar Free Log Cabin )
• In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, almond milk, egg whites, corn, scallions, cheese, maple extract,Dak’s Nothing But Ranch & chopped up bacon
* If it isn’t loose enough, add splashed of water until consistency is good for pouring *
• Get your pan ready to go. I used my Steel Made flat top ( hence griddle cakes ). Once hot, spray with some cooking spray to prevent the sticking from the cheese. Pour 1/4 cup portions down for each pancake. Brown both sides & enjoy!
• Garnish with more bacon ( optional), scallions & syrup.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at Dak’s Spices & link in my Instagram bio for the Steel Made flat top