Whose ready for a cute Memorial Day appetizer? 🇺🇸
These were so easy to put together and how adorable do they look? My kids absolutely loved them!
All you need is Rhodes frozen dinner rolls, a hotdog of your choice & your choice of dipping sauce!
I absolutely love Rhodes because you can do so many things with the dough and always have them on hand in your freezer for convenience ☺️
Stats are for one:
4 WW 🔵🟣🟢
4 Bites on Better Balance
177 Calories ( not including sauce )
I made 5, here is what I used:
• 5 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
• 1 package of Stop & Shoo Nature’s Promise Cajun Style Andouille Chicken Sausage
• 1 egg for egg wash
• Seasonings of your choice
( I used Dak’s Spices Nothing But Ranch, Dak’s Spices Everything But-Tha Salt, Sesame seeds & poppyseeds)
• Dippings sauce of your choice , I used stoneground German mustard from Aldi
• Follow the packaging directions. I placed the cookie sheet with the frozen rolls in my microwave ( obviously off lol 😆 ) for 3-5 hours or until doubled in size. My microwave created my own proofer.
• Once doubled in size, take the chicken sausage and wrap the dough around making sure completely covered ( the ends don’t need to be covered)
• Slice the wrapped dog into 7 even bite size pieces and place back on the cookie sheet creating the flower ( making sure the pieces ate sticking to the other pieces creating the flower )
• Preheat oven to 375
• Take the egg and whisk up then brush over the whole top , including the doggie & outside with the egg wash
• Sprinkle desired topping and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
• Enjoy with your choice of dipping sauce or on its own.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
CODE: CHEFALLIE10 saves you 10% off at Dak’s Spices