Let me just tell you about this chieeseburger! This burger was delicious and has to be one of my favorite burgers I’ve made! It has spice and super delicious with the my new crema!
Need a new Taco Tuesday idea? This is for sure going to be a great new twist on that! Tacos move over!
Chipotle Cheeseburger With My Spicy Avocado Crema
- Grill , sauté pan or flat top griddle
- 1 1/4 Pound Ground Beef 96/4
- 2 Chipotle peppers in adobo Chopped fine
- 1 TBSP Adobo sauce from the can
- 1/4 Cup Onion Minced
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- My Spicy Avocado Crema Recipe on my blog
- 4 Light jalapeno string cheese or cheese of your choice
- Tomato Optional
- 4 Pepperidge Farms Soft White Burger Buns
- First preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a bowl place the beef, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, onion, garlic , salt and pepper
- Once mixed ( Do not over mix, that'll make for a very dense burger ) divide into even patties. I weighed mine out to 5 oz. portions. If any left ( Freeze )
- Sear beef patties on both sides, place onto a small sheet pan with cheese on top. Bake for about 5 minutes or until your liking of doneness. I like mine medium rare so they were in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- If you 'd like too, place burgers on broil for a few seconds to get cheese all melted and golden.
- Serve on your choice of bun with my avocado crema, lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!