When I tell you my life as a Mom of 3 and wife has gotten easier with using these silicone muffin top pans. If you’d like one i have them in my Amazon store that is under “Codes & Links”
These are so easy to make and they taste like something you’d get at a fast-food restaurant. Make them ahead for meal prep for the family or yourself.
Easy Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sheet pans
- Silicone muffin top pans I have two 6 count
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Light english muffins
- 1-2 FF American Cheese Singles
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or Everything But The Bagel seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste to taste
- Broccoli or peppers or fillings of your choice
- Butterball Turkey Sausage Patties Optional
- Set oven to 350
- Spray silicone muffin top pan with cooking spray and place onto sheet pan
- Crack one egg into each spot
- Whisk eggs lightly with mini whisk or fork
- Season with Dak's Nothin But Ranch and Dak's Everything But Tha Salt as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Place desired toppings inside.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are solid
- On another sheet pan place the english muffins and turkey sausage if making bulk to eat right away. If you are meal prepping just lightly toast english muffins on sheet pan while eggs are cooking.
- Once eggs and english muffins are done and cooled assemble with cheese and sausages ( store in plastic wrap then foil ) and place in freeze.
- If you'd like to make to enjoy right away, place cheese onto eggs a few minutes before removing from oven or one eggs as soon as they come out to melt. Either microwave or place turkey sausage into oven along with english muffins and or eggs to warm up or use sauté in pan.
- Assemble and enjoy or let cool, assemble, wrap up and place into fridge or freezer for meal prep. When ready to enjoy, microwave in plastic wrap for about 60-90 seconds (if frozen) and if you'd like to crisp place into air fryer or oven after microwaved.