Buffalo Chicken anything is a BIG part of my food life. I absolutely love anything that is buffalo chicken style and I love to be able to switch it up. This is such an easy meal that is super filling. Very low in points for …
I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made! My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one …
Pepperoni Breakfast Sandwich
- Saute pan
- 1 Bagel I used Western Bagels (code:chefalllie for discount on website)
- 1 Laughing cow wedge (Light)
- 2-3 Eggs
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch to taste, or seasoning of your choice (code:chefallie10 for discount on Dak's site)
- Dak's Italian Blast to taste or italian seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 21 grams Boar's Head Turkey Pepperoni Quartered
- In a small bowl put the eggs and season with both Dak's seasonings, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk for about 30 seconds.
- In a lightly greased nonstick pan pour eggs in (Medium low heat)
- Cook low and slow and once about halfway cooked, place quartered pepperoni on top and place bagel into toaster.
- Take one side of the eggs and fold into the middle and then do the same with the other one making an omelet shape. Cut in half and if need flip to continue cooking process.
- Smear the laughing cow cheese on one side of your bagel then place your eggs down.
When I tell you my life as a Mom of 3 and wife has gotten easier with using these silicone muffin top pans. If you’d like one i have them in my Amazon store that is under “Codes & Links”
These are so easy to make and they taste like something you’d get at a fast-food restaurant. Make them ahead for meal prep for the family or yourself.
Easy Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sheet pans
- Silicone muffin top pans I have two 6 count
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Light english muffins
- 1-2 FF American Cheese Singles
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or Everything But The Bagel seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste to taste
- Broccoli or peppers or fillings of your choice
- Butterball Turkey Sausage Patties Optional
- Set oven to 350
- Spray silicone muffin top pan with cooking spray and place onto sheet pan
- Crack one egg into each spot
- Whisk eggs lightly with mini whisk or fork
- Season with Dak's Nothin But Ranch and Dak's Everything But Tha Salt as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Place desired toppings inside.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are solid
- On another sheet pan place the english muffins and turkey sausage if making bulk to eat right away. If you are meal prepping just lightly toast english muffins on sheet pan while eggs are cooking.
- Once eggs and english muffins are done and cooled assemble with cheese and sausages ( store in plastic wrap then foil ) and place in freeze.
- If you'd like to make to enjoy right away, place cheese onto eggs a few minutes before removing from oven or one eggs as soon as they come out to melt. Either microwave or place turkey sausage into oven along with english muffins and or eggs to warm up or use sauté in pan.
- Assemble and enjoy or let cool, assemble, wrap up and place into fridge or freezer for meal prep. When ready to enjoy, microwave in plastic wrap for about 60-90 seconds (if frozen) and if you'd like to crisp place into air fryer or oven after microwaved.
This chili is a family favorite all year round but even more popular in the colder months. It is kid friendly and amazing as leftovers or for those that love to meal prep.
Its easy, delicious and super convenient for those that need a meal to set and forget.
When your 10 year old asks you to make chili you know its a good recipe.
The Best Chili
- Instant pot or crockpot
- Pan for sautéing ( If you do not have an Instant Pot )
- Dutch oven if you do not have a crockpot or Instant Pot
- 2 Pounds Ground beef 96/4
- 1 Bell pepper Chopped fine
- 1 15.5 oz. can Pinto beans Drained & rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz. can Black beans Drained & rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz. can Northern beans Drained & rinsed
- 2 15.25 oz. cans Corn ( No salt added ) Not drained
- 2 14.5 oz. cans Diced tomatoes Not drained
- 1 Can Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 8 oz. Tomato paste in tube or can
- 1 Cup Beef broth 1 tsp Beef bouillon with hot water mixed
- 3 TBSP Dark chili powder
- 1 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or McCormick seasoning
- 1 TBSP Onion powder
- 1 TBSO Garlc powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 2 TBSO Dak's Taco Knight seasoning or Taco seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Fresh cilantro Chopped
- Cheese to garnish
- In a pan or Instant pot, brown beef until cooked all the way through. I use the saute setting on the instant pot.
- Add the peppers, canned goods, tomato paste and stir.
- Next add the beef broth , all of the spices and stir.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Set on low slow cooker setting for 4-6 hours.
- Once ready to serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste again then toss in the fresh cilantro.
- Garnish with cheese and serve with your choice of bread or corn bread.