This chili is a family favorite all year round but even more popular in the colder months. It is kid friendly and amazing as leftovers or for those that love to meal prep. Its easy, delicious and super convenient for those that need a meal…
When I tell you this is a cross between a chicken cheesesteak sandwich and a sloppy joe, it just works! The flavors are so yummy with all the ooey gooey cheese mixed in with amazing seasonings. This was so easy to make and makes for…
Let me tell you when I say this was so so easy and absolutely delicious!!! The combination of the sweet and spicy mixed with the creaminess of the ranch slaw was by far one of my favorites!!
If you prefer not to have it spicy you can certainly omit the hot sauce, but if you love buffalo sauce then i highly recommend adding it in!
Spicy BBQ Pulled Chicken With Creamy Ranch Slaw
- Instant pot or crockpot
- 2 Pounds Chicken breast
- 1 Cup No sugar added BBQ sauce Sweet Baby Ray's brand I usedq
- 1/2 Cup Hot sauce I used Frank's Hot Wing sauce
- 1 TBSP Dak's BBQueen seasoning
- 1/2 TBSP Dak's Butt Kickin BUffalo seasoning
- 1 Bag Coleslaw mix
- 3/4 Cup Bolthouse Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sliced avocado Optional
- Dill pickle slices Optional
- In a crockpot or Instant pot ( Slow cooker setting ) Place the chicken breast, bbq sauce, hot sauce , Dak's BBQueen seasoning and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning and mix up making sure to coat chicken.
- Place on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- While chicken is in the crockpot, Place the coleslaw mix into a bowl with the Bolthouse Ranch and Dak's Nothin But Ranch. Mix up and place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once Chicken is done and cooked, Shred up and serve on rolls of your choice with the coleslaw , pickles and avocado.
With the school year approaching and 2 out of our 3 kids attending school , I need a quick meal for lunch or dinner and this was so easy, filling and delicious! Also, these new keto bagels from Aldi are my new favorite! They…
Who needs fancy bagel shops when you can make it at home for way less points, bites and calories. I love being able to make something like this at home and enjoy it in my own home.
Growing up, tuna was one of my favorites and still is. It is so easy to put together and you can either have it cold or hot. This has to be one of my new favorite recipes. It is full of yummy flavors and doesn’t need to have a massive amount of mayonnaise in it.
Need a quick lunch or dinner idea? Then you should make this one! It would be great for some meal prep, make into sandwiches like I did here, Put over a big bowl of lettuce or turn it into a tuna melt. Either way, you’ll want to make this again!
- Can opener
- Fork for mixing
- 1 5oz Bumble Bee Tuna white albacore in water drained
- 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery & leaves diced
- 5 Sweet Heat Pickle Chips Mt. Olive
- 3 each Kosher Dill Snack Crunchers Mt. Olive
- Splash of dill pickle juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 3 tsp Stone ground mustard I use a German brand from Aldi
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Old Bay Pinch
- Shredded lettuce I used iceberg
- Tomato slices season with salt & pepper
- Roll of your choice
- Drain tuna
- Mix everything into a bowl, season with salt & pepper to taste and serve right away ( if tuna was chilled prior) or place in refrigerator for later.
- Serve on some bread or roll of your choice with lettuce and tomatoes
Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? I know that they are probably my favorite! One of my many favorite breakfast creations! I seriously enjoy breakfast the most! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This is packed full of many forms of…
Need an easy and delicious buffalo chicken wrap? Here is how you can make one!Rotisserie chicken is probably one of my favorite things to have on hand just because its such a staple for so many easy recipes. You can make quick meals like salads,…
Southwest Breakfast Veggie Wrap Or Flatbread
- Cutting board
- 1 Flatebread I use CutDaCarb
- 2 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 Handful fresh spinach Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Red onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Diced
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- Fresh chives to garnish
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Set oven to 350
- Sauté the veggie sausage patty until crispy , chop up and set aside
- In a pan, sauté the zucchini, red onion, spinach and season with salt and pepper then set aside
- On a sheet pan place put parchment down and then the flatbread
- Cook up the eggs, season with salt and pepper to taste then set aside
- Time to assemble, Put the sautéed veggies, veggie sausage and eggs onto the flatbread
- Sprinkle the cheese down and place into the oven just for a few minutes or until cheese is melted
- Put the diced tomato , avocado and fresh herbs on the flatbread. Serve as is or roll up as a burrito and enjoy it that way.
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top! Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on…