Have you ever had a McDonald’s sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches with the grape jelly before? Or any fast-food breakfast sandwiches with grape jelly added? I know, sounds weird… Ok, well back in high school my friend Alex and I would head to McDonald’s in …
I love a good tuna melt, but they can tend to be a massive amount of calories and a lot of WW points.
It’s was super simple to put together and your typical tuna melt at a restaurant can run you a large 32 WW points from Friendly’s and 891 calories.
My lightened version is only 7 WW points and only 257 calories.
Lightened Up Tuna Melt
- Frying Pan
- Mixing bowl
- 4 Slices Eat Royo Artisan Bread Discount in notes
- 2 TBSP Light mayonaisse
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Slice Borden Fat free american cheese singles
- 1 Can Wild Planet albacore tuna in water, or tuna of your choice
- 1 TBSP Bolthouse Classic Ranch Dressing & Dip or ranch dressing of your choice
- 1-2 TBSP Nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 TBSP Boar's Head Delicatessen Mustard or mustard of your choice
- Splash of lemon juice tiny amount
- 1/4 Cup Fresh chives Chopped
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch or ranch seasoning of your choice
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste, optional
- Combine everything from the tuna mixture and set aside until ready to use
- Take each slice of bread and spread a 1/2 TBSP of light mayo on each side then sprinkle some garlic powder on top.
- Place the bread, mayonnaise side down onto a low heat pan
- Split the tuna mixture into two portions
- Add the tuna mixture, one slice of cheese following with the other slice of bread (mayonnaise side up)
- Brown on both sides and enjoy
I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made! My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one …
Pepperoni Breakfast Sandwich
- Saute pan
- 1 Bagel I used Western Bagels (code:chefalllie for discount on website)
- 1 Laughing cow wedge (Light)
- 2-3 Eggs
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch to taste, or seasoning of your choice (code:chefallie10 for discount on Dak's site)
- Dak's Italian Blast to taste or italian seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 21 grams Boar's Head Turkey Pepperoni Quartered
- In a small bowl put the eggs and season with both Dak's seasonings, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk for about 30 seconds.
- In a lightly greased nonstick pan pour eggs in (Medium low heat)
- Cook low and slow and once about halfway cooked, place quartered pepperoni on top and place bagel into toaster.
- Take one side of the eggs and fold into the middle and then do the same with the other one making an omelet shape. Cut in half and if need flip to continue cooking process.
- Smear the laughing cow cheese on one side of your bagel then place your eggs down.
When I tell you my life as a Mom of 3 and wife has gotten easier with using these silicone muffin top pans. If you’d like one i have them in my Amazon store that is under “Codes & Links”
These are so easy to make and they taste like something you’d get at a fast-food restaurant. Make them ahead for meal prep for the family or yourself.
Easy Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sheet pans
- Silicone muffin top pans I have two 6 count
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Light english muffins
- 1-2 FF American Cheese Singles
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice to taste
- Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or Everything But The Bagel seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste to taste
- Broccoli or peppers or fillings of your choice
- Butterball Turkey Sausage Patties Optional
- Set oven to 350
- Spray silicone muffin top pan with cooking spray and place onto sheet pan
- Crack one egg into each spot
- Whisk eggs lightly with mini whisk or fork
- Season with Dak's Nothin But Ranch and Dak's Everything But Tha Salt as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Place desired toppings inside.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are solid
- On another sheet pan place the english muffins and turkey sausage if making bulk to eat right away. If you are meal prepping just lightly toast english muffins on sheet pan while eggs are cooking.
- Once eggs and english muffins are done and cooled assemble with cheese and sausages ( store in plastic wrap then foil ) and place in freeze.
- If you'd like to make to enjoy right away, place cheese onto eggs a few minutes before removing from oven or one eggs as soon as they come out to melt. Either microwave or place turkey sausage into oven along with english muffins and or eggs to warm up or use sauté in pan.
- Assemble and enjoy or let cool, assemble, wrap up and place into fridge or freezer for meal prep. When ready to enjoy, microwave in plastic wrap for about 60-90 seconds (if frozen) and if you'd like to crisp place into air fryer or oven after microwaved.