Pepperoni Breakfast Sandwich
A delicious twist on a breakfast sandwich that just works!
- Saute pan
- 1 Bagel I used Western Bagels (code:chefalllie for discount on website)
- 1 Laughing cow wedge (Light)
- 2-3 Eggs
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch to taste, or seasoning of your choice (code:chefallie10 for discount on Dak's site)
- Dak's Italian Blast to taste or italian seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 21 grams Boar's Head Turkey Pepperoni Quartered
- In a small bowl put the eggs and season with both Dak's seasonings, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk for about 30 seconds.
- In a lightly greased nonstick pan pour eggs in (Medium low heat)
- Cook low and slow and once about halfway cooked, place quartered pepperoni on top and place bagel into toaster.
- Take one side of the eggs and fold into the middle and then do the same with the other one making an omelet shape. Cut in half and if need flip to continue cooking process.
- Smear the laughing cow cheese on one side of your bagel then place your eggs down.
4 WW Personal Points Click here to calculate your WW personal points 4 Bites on Better Balance Healthi (Formerly iTrackBites)