A big household favorite recipe that is the easiest to make.
Need a quick and delicious Philly Cheesesteak? This will be your new way to make them at home and you’ll know why once you make it.
Packed with veggies and ooey gooey cheese!
Depending on the bread or wrap you use the points and calories will vary.
Here is what you need:
- Bell peppers
- Dak’s Spices Green Zest or Italian seasoning
- Dak’s Spices Steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Low sodium worcestershire sauce
- Dietz & Watson London broil roast beef
- Borden fat free American cheese singles
- Kraft fat free mozzarella
- Bread or wrap of choice
- Saute pan
- Air fryer or oven
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 Cup Bell peppers Sliced thin, cooked
- 1/3 Cup Onions Sliced thin, cooked
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced, cooked
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Spices Green Zest or Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 oz. Dietz & Watson London Broil Roast Beef Chopped
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce lowm sodium
- 59 grams Bernadino's Portuguese rolls Or Joseph lavash
- 2 Slices Borden Fat Free American Cheese singles or cheese of choice
- 20 grams Kraft Fat free mozzarella or cheese of choice
- Sugar free steak sauce Optional
- In a lightly greased sauté pan with avocado oil, cook peppers until tender. Then add the onions and mushrooms.
- Season with salt, pepper, Dak's spices or spices of choice
- Add the beef broth to keep veggies moist and not burn
- Chop up the roast beef into bite size pieces and add to the pan. Season to taste again and add more beef broth if needed.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, cheeses and cook on low until melted.
- Once melted add everything to the flatbread, roll up and eat as is or place into the air fryer or oven to crisp the outside.