I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!
Category: Beef recipes
Need a new twist on a cheeseburger? This was so fun to put together and absolutely delicious! The fun twist on a burger bun with the mini cheese quesadillas, creamy avocados and smoky mayo.
- Immersion blender
- Dutch oven
- 5 Dried Goya Ancho Chiles Deseeded and stemmed
- 4 Dried Goya Arbol Chiles Deseeded and stemmed
- 5 Dried Goya Pulla Chile Deseeded and stemmed
- 5 Roma tomatoes Halved
- 1 Vidalia onion Quartered
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 4 Cups Water warm
- 3 tsp Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
- Avocado oil spray to coat bottom of the pan
- 3 Pounds Chuck Beef Trimmed of fat, Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 Cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP Coriander
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 16 Mission ultra corn tortillas
- 6 TBSP Part skim cotija cheese
- Lime wedges
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, combine the dried peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, water and beef base. Mix and bring to a simmer. About 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- While sauce is simmering and oven is preheating, get the beef ready to sear. Season beef all over with salt and pepper. Spray bottom of Dutch oven with avocado oil. Brown the beef on all side. Brown beef in batches, you do not want to over crowd the pan. Place browned beef on a plate or sheet pan.
- Once the sauce is done simmering, grab the immersion blender and blend sauce carefully. Blend until smooth.
- In the Dutch oven, pour the sauce in making sure to scrap the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add the beef back into the Dutch oven and make sure to pour in any drippings.
- Time to add the seasonings. Add the vinegar, coriander, cumin, oregano, cinnamon sticks and the bay leaves. Mix all together, cover and place into the oven for 3-4 hours.
- Once done, remove the beef, and place into a bowl. Shred beef , add the chopped cilantro and set aside.
- Time to assemble. Take one tortilla at a time and dip into the sauce ( if too thick, add water to loosen). Place the tortilla onto a hot pan or griddle, place some of the shredded beef in, sprinkle the cheese , fold up and crispy on each side.
- Enjoy these tacos by garnishing with a squeeze of lime and dipping into the reserved sauce.
Today was Father's Day and my husband Steve loves steak! So I decided to make him some delicious steak and eggs using amazing quality steak from Butcher Box. If you are ever interested in Butcher Box, please head to my homepage and click the links…
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites! These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand! Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick…
Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl!
Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so fast and so so good!
Since getting out Steel Made flat top, cooking for a family of 5 has been a breeze. If you are interested in grabbing one, I have a link on my home page under code, links & products.
So you can have burgers and they can still taste awesome and be lightened versions!
7 WW 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 3 ( 1.5 oz ) ground beef patties ( 96/6)
• Salt & Pepper
• Sautéed mushrooms, seasoned with Dak’s Nothin But Ranch seasoning
• Red onions
• 1/2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
• Light burger bun
• Butter lettuce
• Mustard , I used stoneground
• Sauté the mushrooms and set aside
• Pre portion out 1.5 oz. balls of the 96/4 ground beef
• In a pan , I recommend cast iron or what I used was my Steel Made flat top. Get it nice and hot
• Once ready, take the meat balls and place onto the hot pan or flat top. Season only with salt and pepper. Smash immediately with a burger press ( making sure it’s super flat )
• Let it cook for about 30-45 seconds then flip over and cook the other side
• Place the Gorgonzola cheese on the patties and let melt
• Stack the patties on your bun ( toasted or not toasted )
• Assemble with the mustard, lettuce, mushrooms , red onions & scallions
To grab some Dak’s Spices head to their site and use code: chefallie10 for 10% off
I’ve mastered the Philly cheesesteak! This one is definitely my best one yet! If you need an easy and super delicious dinner look no further! Once again, I made my Philly including toasting up the bread on my Steel Made flat top ( grab one…
This one is always a hit with everyone in our household ranging from 2, 3 , 10 & 37 years old lol 😆, who wouldn’t love a cheesy pie with pancake as the topping?!? 🤔..INGREDIENTS:• Avocado oil spray• 1 Medium onion ( Diced )• 1…
Nailed it!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say!!! Nailed 👏🏻 it 👏🏻!!!!
Run right now and get everything you need to made this!! If you are a Taco Bell fan and LOVE Cheesy Gordita Crunch like I do and haven’t had one in a long time because,well…it’s a lot of points then I’m happy to tell you….I’ve pretty much mastered these babies!!!!
As a Cheesy Gordita Crunch lover myself, I know that these are the closest real deal copycat! Prior WW & ITrackBites I would eat 2-3 of these without a care, when pregnant 3-4..they are my FAVORITE!! Me and my husband have been trying to master this recipe & the Baja sauce and gosh darn it, GO ME!!!!
Just so you know, 1 Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch is 16 points!!!!! 16!!!!! I managed to get 2 for 12 WW , 13 Bites on Better Balance and only 548 Calories!🥳🥳🥳
( Points below are for 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch )
• Homemade Flatbread using MyBizzyKitchen Skinny Pizza Dough ( 2 oz. portions ) 2SP per flatbread – 4SP
• 2 Aldi Corn tortillas cooked according to package – 3SP
• 5 oz. 96/4 Ground beef – 3SP
( Seasoned with Dak’s Spices Taco Knight 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝟏𝟎, cumin, salt & pepper to taste )
• 1/2 Cup Kraft Fat free cheddar – 1SP
• 2T of My copycat Baja sauce – 1SP
- Recipe on my blog
• Taco Bell taco sauce ( optional ) or Taco sauce of your choice – 0SP
• Shredded lettuce
• Prepare skinny pizza dough. Portion out into 2 oz. balls. Get a cast iron hot with a light coating of avocado oil.
• Take a rolling pin ( I use a handheld one, you can find here ➡️ Just copy and paste this link ➡️ http://liketk.it/312jI
• Once skillet is hot, lay dough down and just cook until lightly brown on both sides and still soft. Place to the side until ready
• Cook your taco meat according to your liking
• Take each flat bread and sprinkle 1/4 cup fat free cheese down, then the corn tortilla. Wrap up in foil and warm in oven to melt cheese.
• Once melted & warm, fill with desired taco meat, then add the Baja sauce , taco sauce & shredded lettuce. ENJOY!!!! Annnnddd you’re welcome!! 😏
If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience! Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most…