I could literally eat the entire recipe to myself, and they are guilt free! My Roasted Carrot Fries are a recipe I make probably once a week because it is so simple to throw together and it is very in expensive.
We do not peel the carrots and that is key to making them a little crispier on the outside with some wonderful texture.
Roasted Carrot Fries
- Sheet pan
- 2 Pounds Carrots
- Avocado oil spray
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or ranch of your choice
- Dak's Original Red or paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Rinse carrots off
- Slice ends and cut into "fries"
- Place onto a sheet pan
- Spray carrots with avocado oil spray
- Season carrots and toss to make sure coated evenly
- Place into the over for 30-40 minutes. Longer the better for caramelization
- Eat as is, or dip into your favorite sauce.