This Eggplant Parmesan has got to be my new favorite! It was super easy and filling! Not only is this packed full of delicious ingredients, it was done in less than an hour and you can serve this as is or over a bowl of…
Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? I know that they are probably my favorite!
Breakfast Sandwich On A Roll
- Pan, flat top or griddle
- 1 Spinella's Portuguese Roll I find mine at Shop Rite
- 2 Slices non fat american cheese Shop RIte brand
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs
- 2 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patties
- 28 Grams Avocado
- Dak's Seasonings, Nothin But-Tha Salt CODE:CHEFALLIE10 for 10% off
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First I microwaved the frozen veggie sausage patties to get the cooking process along faster. Once done I placed on my flat top to get both sides nice and crisp. I use my Steel Made flat top. You can grab one of these from my homepage under codes & links.
- I toasted my roll while veggie sausage was browning , then set aside as well.
- When ready, cook the eggs to your liking. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- When time to assemble sandwich, I placed the cheese down, then the hot eggs, sausage patties and fresh sliced avocado. Make sure to sprinkle a little salt on the avocado. I then seasoned with Dak's and enjoyed!
Something so simple yet feels so decadent! Need an easy weeknight dinner? Need a quick and delicious idea for entertaining?Use the vegetables that are in season ( Chef tip for you ) Took some delicious in season zucchini and made a super easy and yummy…