Peanut butter is the best thing in the world and made into a healthier way makes it even more enjoyable.
Protein ice cream is so amazing and super filling.
The best part is being able to enjoy a big pint of ice cream without guilt.
Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 Bottle Fairlife Vanilla Protein Shake or protein shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP Sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 TBSP PB Fit powdered peanut butter
- Pinch of salt optional but recommended
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 1 Bag Aldi 100 Calorie chocolate chip cookies see notes
- Combine all ingredients from the ice cream base into a Ninja Creami pint container and mix very well. Cover and put into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Place frozen pint into the Nija Creami base and lock lid
- Set to ice cream mode.
- Hit the Re-mix button 2-4 more times until a creamy consistency. You may need to add a splash or two into the mixture of unsweetened almond milk between re mixes to help it along.
- Take a spoon and make a hole into the center of the ice cream and pour the cookies into the middle
- Place lid back on and hit the mix in button and enjoy once combine