My Strawberry Shortcake Protein Ice Cream is a delicious fun treat that is WAY healthier than the real deal.
It is packed full of protein that’ll keep you full for hours and hours.
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife Strawberry protein shake or protein shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free strawberry instant pudding mix or instant pudding or your choice
- 1 Splash Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 7.5 gram bag Brothers All Natural Freeze-Dried strawberries
- 4 each Aldi animal cookies or cookie of your choice
- 1-2 TBSP Unsweetened almond milk Optional if needed
- In the Ninja Creami pint add all of the "Ice Cream Base" ingredients and mix until combine. Place in the freezer for 24 hours
- After the 24 hours is up, place the frozen pint into the creami container.
- Set the machine to "Ice Cream" setting
- Hit "Re Mix" 5-6 times or until super creamy (Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk in between the re mixes to help it along)
- Once nice and creamy, add the "Fix Ins" and hit the "Mix In" button & enjoy.