One of my all-time favorite ice cream flavors has to be peanut butter.
Unfortunately, peanut butter ice cream is FULL of calories and WW points.
I decided to make this delicious Peanut Butter Delight Protein Ice Cream and it is healthier, lower in calories and PACKED full of protein keeping you full for MANY hours.
It is only 7 WW personal points, 305 calories and has a MASSIVE 39 grams of protein for the ENTIRE pint.
Peanut Butter Delight Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
Ice Cream Base
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife vanilla protein shaeke or shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP PB Fit Original or peanut butter powder of your choice
- 1 TBSP Sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp Vanila extract
- Pinch of salt
- 35 grams Peanut Butter Healthy Eating On The Go Bar discount code & link in notes
- In the Ninja Creami pint combine the ice cream base ingredients*TIP- If you combine and blend the ice cream base ingredients, the pudding mix will mix better. Don't worry about if it doesn't*
- Place the ice cream base into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once ice cream is set and ready to go, set the machine to the "Ice Cream" setting and mix
- Hit the "Re Mix" button 5-6 times. If you see that the pudding mix isn't combining, take a spoon and scrap sides between the re mixes.
- Once re mixed 5-6 times add the "Mix-Ins" and then enjoy