Peanut Butter & Banana Toast is a childhood favorite of mine. I would load it with peanut butter and bananas but not knowing the number of calories I was eating. This is my lightened version of my childhood favorite and is also packed with protein …
Category: Peanut Butter
One of my all-time favorite ice cream flavors has to be peanut butter. Unfortunately, peanut butter ice cream is FULL of calories and WW points. I decided to make this delicious Peanut Butter Delight Protein Ice Cream and it is healthier, lower in calories and …
I am a sucker for the chocolate peanut butter cups but cannot sit back and eat a ton.
With my lightened-up fun and healthier version you can do that!
Viral Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 Light rice cake
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1 TBSP Water
- 6 pieces Red Delight Dark Chocolate or chocolate of your choice
- 1/8 tsp Coconut oil
- Flaky salt to garnish
- In a microwave safe dish place the chocolate and the coconut oil. Place into the microwave and cook about 20 seconds for 2-3 times mixing in between until melted
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter powder with the water. Add water slowly until a peanut butter consistency. You may need less or move depending on your preference
- Smear the peanut butter over the rice cake followed by the chocolate
- Garnish with flaky salt and place into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened. Enjoy!