S’Mores Protein Ice Cream
My S’Mores Protein Ice Cream came out just as I wanted it too. The creamy texture of a rich chocolate base mixed graham crackers and mini marshmallows, creating the perfect summer treat.
This ice cream is only 5 WW personal points, 211 calories on Healthi Calorie Command and has 30.7g of protein in the ENTIRE pint!
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Fairlife chocolate protein shake, or shake of your choice
- Simply Delish sugar free instant pudding mix (code:chefallie on the website for 10% off)
- Marshmallow extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Jet-Puffed Marshmallows bits or regular mini marshmallows
This Ninja Creami ice cream maker has changed my life. I have been making protein ice cream for my lunches and I am not mad about it. They keep me full for HOURS and they are delicious.
Faiflife has been the protein shake of my choice that I have been using for my ice cream bases. They come out so silky smooth and they are PACKED with protein.
Simply Delish instant pudding mix is gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, plant based, nut free & lactose free. I highly recommend this brand. Code:CHEFALLIE saves you 10% off at Simply Delish.
I knew I needed to add an extra flavoring of marshmallow to get that real s’more flavoring and this one was perfect. I got it off of Amazon, click here for the link.
You can use any kind of graham cracker you like, but I used the Stop & Shop graham cracker crumbs that are already ready for you to pour right in.
When it comes to adding the marshmallows, these worked out perfect! Not only are they low in calories for 2 tablespoons, but they also make great for adding into my ice creams. Grab there here. I didn’t have any jet-puffed at the time of making this one, but I recommend using them for more marshmallows in your ice cream.
You could definitely use any other type of marshmallow you’d like, but these I do recommend.
How to make it:
- In the NInja Creami pint, pour the fairlife, simpy delish, marshmallow extract and a pinch of salt. Mix until combine
- Place the covered pint into the freezer for 24 hours
- Put the frozen pint without lid into the Ninja Creami bowl and place the cover with blade on top
- Place the bowl into the Ninja Creami and press the “Ice Cream” button
- Once that has ran, continue to hit the “re- mix” button until super smooth and creamy *In between the mixes, add one splash of unsweetened almond milk to help process along*
- Take a spoon and make a hole in the center of the ice cream
- Add the graham crackers and marshmallows
- Press the “Add in” button and enjoy once all combine
S'Mores Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz Fairlife chocolate protein shake or shake of your choice
- 1 TBSP(7g) Simply Delish chocolate instant pudding mix code:chefallie on website fort 10% off
- 1/4 tsp Marshmallow extract
- Pinch Salt
- 3 tsp Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP Jet-Puffed bits vanilla marshmallows
- In the Ninja Creami pint, combine the ingredients for the ice cream base
- Place the pint with the cover into the freezer for 24 hours
- When frozen, put the pint uncovered into the Ninja Creami bowl
- Put the cover with blade on top
- Place the bowl into the Ninja Creami machine and lock it in
- Press the "Ice Cream" button and let it run
- Once done, continue to hit the "re mix" button until creamy and smooth. I re mix 5-6 times and in between the re mixes add one splash of unsweetened almond milk if needed to help process along
- Once creamy, take a spoon and make a hole in the center of the ice cream
- Put the graham crackers and marshmallows in
- Press the "Add in " button and mix in
- Enjoy once done
Will this work with a vegan protein shake, like something w/ Almond or Oat milk?
I don’t see why not, the oat milk make work better or even cashew milk since they are creamier. You may need to add some sort of thickener. Unsure of vegan xanthan gum or if that is vegan but a little of that will help thicken.
The fairlife shakes re IMPOSSIBLE to find! I dont know how people keep finding them and using them😭
Yes I just use premier as well
How do typically mix your base? Immersion blender or husk? What have you found that works best?
You can use either, I just use a whisk but if you’d really like to have it well mixed then you can use a blender 🙂
Okay, thank you! Can’t wait to try this one! 😊