Want to know a secret? I have never had the Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade, but I have heard people rave about it.
If this is what it tastes like from the restaurant, then YES!
My version it has less calories and it is packed with protein keeping you full for hours.
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Vanilla protein shake (I use Fairlife or Premier Protein)
- 4C Sugar free single packet lemonade drink mix
- Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding mix (code:chefallie10 for discount)
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
My favorite appliance right now in my kitchen is my Ninja Creami.
Here are the two protein shake brandsI have been using lately. I do prefer the fairlife over the premier due to consistency and not as much as an aftertaste as well. Fairlife has been hard to find and the Premier Protein is easy to order right here from Amazon.
I actually had these in my cabinets for months and decided to grab them for this recipe and they worked out so well.
Fresh lemons for my add in made a wonderful flavor for the ice cream.
How to make it:
- In the Ninja Creami pint put all of the ice cream base ingredients
- Mix until combine and freeze for 24 hours
- Once ready, place the pint into the Ninja Creami bowl with the lid and blade attachment
- Press the “Ice Cream” button
- Press the “re mix” button 5-6 times until super creamy
- Once creamy add the lemon zest and press the “add in” button
Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- 1 11 oz Premier Protein Vanilla shake or shake of your choice
- 1 Packet Single serve 4C lemonade drink mix
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding
- 1/8 Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- Put all of the "Ice cream base" ingredients into the Ninja Creami pint container
- Place in the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen, place the pint into the Ninja Creami bowl with the bowl lid and blade
- Press the "Ice Cream" button
- Press the "re mix" button 5-6 times and in between the re mixed splash a little unsweetened almond milk into the pint
- Once all mixed and creamy, put the lemon zest into the pint and press the "add in" button