I’ll have to say that any coconut protein ice cream that I’ve made is probably one of my favorites.
They come out so creamy and delicious.
I thought of adding some caramel to my coconut base and wow did it turn out great!
Here is what you will need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream machine
- Fairlife caramel protein shake, or shake of choice
- Coconut extract
- Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding mix or pudding mix of choice
- Belvita coconut breakfast cookies or coconut cookies of choice
I’ve come to the conclusion that my favorite protein shake is the Failife brand. I have tried other and the Fairlife brand comes out the creamiest and the fluffiest. You can certainly use others, but Fairlife has been my favorite so far.
This is my favorite instant pudding mix. If you’d like to try them out use my code:CHEFALLIE10 for 10% off the site just click here
These Belvita breakfast cookie we usually have on hand in the house because my littles like them. I saw this flavor and knew that it would work really well with the protein ice cream.
For an extra caramel taste, I added a little swirl right when ready to serve and I’m glad I did.
Here is how to make it:
Coconut Caramel Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5oz Fairlife Caramel Protein Shake or shake of choice
- 1/4 tsp Coconut extract
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding of sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Belvita coconut breakfast cookie or coconut cookie of choice, Crushed
- 1/2 TBSP Smucker's sugar free caramel topping Optional
- In the Ninja Creami pint container add all of the ice cream base ingredeints
- Mix until fully combine
- Place the lid on and place into the freezer for 24 hours
- After 24 hours, take the pint lid off and place into the Ninja Creami bowl
- Put the Ninja Creami bowl top on with blade attach
- Turn machine on and press the "Ice Cream" button
- After that cycle is done, press the "re mix' button 5-6 times
- In between one of the re mixes scrap the sides of the pint and add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to help the process along
- Once nice and creamy, add the crushed-up cookie and press the "Mix in" button
- When ready, add a swirl of caramel on top and enjoy