Buffalo chicken anything is one of my favorites. I am also a fan of easy peasy meals. This one came together in less than 5 minutes and in the oven for about 15 minutes.
I prepared some rotisserie chicken in my crockpot a few days before giving me some prepared chicken to use when needed. I also always have the other ingredients on hand most of the time giving me a meal ready to prepare.
The Eat Royo bagels are one of my favorites with the low calories and lots of protein added into them.
Here is what you will need:
- Cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- Hot sauce
- Fat free cheddar cheese
- Ranch seasoning
- Low carb Eat Royo bagels
- Light laughing cow wedges
- Bolthouse ranch yogurt dressing
This is the seasoning I use to make a homemade rotisserie chicken using frozen or fresh chicken and place it into my crockpot for a low and slow cooked rotisserie chicken to use for meal prep.
Frank’s Red Hot sauce is the only hot sauce we use in our house for buffalo chicken. It is just the best!
You can use any cheese you would like, but the fat free cheddar is my favorite for a low calorie option.
Hidden Valley ranch seasoning is another ingredient that is always in this house. You can add this to so many things.
Light laughing cow wedges are a staple ingredient in my house. They are an amazing replacement for cream cheese or any soft cheese to make it low calorie.
The BEST low carb bagels. These bagels from Royo Bread Company are so insanely delicious and so close to a non-low carb bagel. Use code CHEFALLIE at Royo Bread Company
I absolutely LOVE Bolthouse brand, especially the yogurt dressings.
How to make it:
- In a bowl combine the cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken with hot sauce, fat free cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, and pepper to taste
- Take each light laughing cow wedge and smear one on each bagel half
- Take the chicken mixture and evenly distribute the chicken mixture onto both halves
- Place into a 375-degree oven and cook until toasty and cheese is melted
- Garnish with the blue cheese dressing, scallions and more black pepper to taste
Buffalo Chicken Bagel Pizza
- 4 oz. Cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken
- 1-2 TBSP Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Hidden Valley ranch seasoning to taste
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Kickin Buffalo seasoning to taste
- 1/3 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 Light laughing cow wedges
- 1 Royo Bread Co. sesame low carb bagels CODE:CHEFALLIE for discount
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Blue Cheese yogurt dressing
- In a bowl combine the cooked chicken, hot sauce, ranch seasoning, buffalo seasoning and cheese.
- Take the light laughing cow wedges and smear one wedge on each bagel halves
- Take the chicken mixture and evenly distribute the chicken mixture on each half
- Place into a 375-degree oven and bake until cheese is melted
- Garnish with blue cheese dressing