This is a better version of chocolate ice cream. I love the flavoring of cake batter and it was delicious with chocolate.
My Chocolate Cake Batter Protein Ice Cream is only 3 WW personal points and only 181 calories on Healthi Calorie Command
Here is what you need:
- Ninja Creami ice cream maker
- Fairlife protein shake
- Simply Delish cholate pudding mix
- Vanilla extract or paste
- Cake batter extract
This is the machine I use. Ninja Creami, if interersted in buying one you can order it HERE
Fairlife is the only brand I enjoy using for my protein ice cream recipes. They come out SUPER creamy and DO NOT have an after taste like others do.
This Simply Delish pudding mix is the best one on the market. If you’d ever like to try Simply Delish use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
Vanilla bean paste is delicious and if you do not have it, vanilla extract will do just fine. Order the paste HERE off Amazon.
This cake batter extract is DELICIOUS, and I get it off of Amazon. Order HERE if you’d like it.
Here is how to make it:
- In the Ninja Creami pint container, pour the Fairlife shake, pudding mix, cake batter extract, vanilla and salt and combine
- Place the Ninja Creami pint into the freezer for 24 hours
- Place the pint into the Ninja Creami machine and press the “light Ice Cream” button
- Press the “light Ice Cream” button again 2-3 times more until nice and smooth
- Garnish with sprinkles and enjoy
Chocolate Cake Batter Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker order HERE
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 Fairlife Chocolate protein shake
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish chocolate pudding mix code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish
- 1-2 tsp Cake Batter extract order HERE
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- Sprinkles to garnish