My Pumpkin Spice Biscotti Protein Ice Cream came out SO creamy and delicious. It is perfect for the holidays, and you can enjoy the ENTIRE pint for 251 calories, only 5 WW and it is packed with 30.6 grams of protein.
Here is what you need:
- Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker, order one HERE
- Fairlife vanilla protein shake
- Simply Delish vanilla protein pudding mix, order HERE with code: CHEFALLIE
- Simply Delish butterscotch pudding mix
- Pure pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- DIJAS Natural Foods pumpkin spice biscotti, order HERE
Here is the AMAZING Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker that has changed my life. Order yours HERE
The BEST protein shakes to use for my protein ice cream. This one always comes out SUPER creamy and DOES NOT have an aftertaste.
When it comes to pudding, this brand is wonderful. If you’d like to try out Simply Delish and have a discount, click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE
Again, same brand and WONDERFUL product. Use code CHEFALLIE at Simply Delish.
Make sure to use pure pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling. Calories are WAY different.
You can use vanilla extract and or vanilla bean paste. I love vanilla bean paste, it tastes delicious. HERE is the one I get off of Amazon.
You can certainly use any pumpkin spice you would like to use. I personally LOVE Dak’s Spice brand. If you’d like to order some use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices
The ULTIMATE biscotti for a low calorie and WW friendly treat and ice cream additive. DIJAS Natural Foods biscotti is INSANELY delicious and low in WW points and SUPER low in calories. If you’d like to try them out and would LOVE a discount use code CHEFALLIE at DIJAS
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker order one HERE
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 Fairlife vanilla protein shake or shake of choice
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish vanilla instant pudding mix order HERE code CHEFALLIE
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish butterscotch instant pudding mix order HERE code CHEFALLIE
- 4 TBSP Pure pumpkin puree NOT PUMPKIN PIE MIX
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract or paste
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning code CHEFALLIE at Dak's Spices
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 2 DIJAS Pumpkin Spice biscotti Order HERE code CHEFALLIE
- Put the ICE CREAM BASE ingredients into the Ninja CREAMi pint container
- Mix base until fully combine
- Place into the freezer for 24 hours
- Once frozen, take the pint and place into the Ninja CREAMi bowl.
- Set the machine to "light ice cream" mode and let it run
- Press the "light ice cream" mode 1-2 times after
- If it isn't creamy enough, press the "re-spin" button until creamy
- Once creamy, take a spoon and make a space in the center of the pint
- Take the crushed-up biscotti and place into the center
- Press the "mix-in" button and then enjoy once done