Death by Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
Calling all chocolate lovers!!!!!
This beauty was DELICUOUS!!!
You can have the ENTIRE pint for 4 WW points and ONLY 235 calories.
Who loves chocolate as much as me? Then you need to make this ASAP!
Here is what you need:
- Ninja CREAMi Ice cream maker, grab yours HERE
- Fairlife chocolate protein shake
- Simply Delish sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix
- Simply Delish sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
- Black cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Lily’s no sugar added dark chocolate chips
If you would like to try the NEW Ninja CREAMi Deluxe use code CHEFALLIE15 at Ninja for a 15% discount.
Here is the AMAZING Ninja CREAMi and the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe. If you’d like one for yourself, click HERE for Amazon link for the original CREAMi
I personally only like the Fairlife protein shakes. They do not have an aftertaste and the ice cream recipes always come out SO CREAMY!
This is the only brand of instant pudding mixes I use. If you would like to try them out, click HERE and you will get a discount.
Here is the black cocoa powder I use to make this ice cream DARKER chocolate. If you don’t have this you can use regular cocoa powder or you can order this one HERE. This is the same cocoa powder they use to make Oreos.
This is the vanilla I get from the wholesale clubs for less money, big size and great taste.
A pinch of salt as always to enhance and bring the flavors out.
I like the Lily’s dark no sugar added chocolate chips. You can use whatever you would like. Click HERE to grab yours.
Here is how to make it:
- Place the farilife shake, instant pudding mixes, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt into the Ninja CREAMi pint container
- Mix until fully combine
- Place the container into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready, place the pint into the CREAMi bowl and press the light ice cream mode 2-3 times until light and creamy
- Once creamy, take the chocolate chips and chop up
- Add the chocolate chips into the center of the pint
- Press the mix in button and enjoy once done
- If desired, drizzle some sugar free chocolate syrup on top with some fat free Reddi Whip whipped cream
Death By Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife chocolate protein shake or shake of choice
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 10 grams Black cocoa powder Order HERE
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 14 Lily's no sugar added dark chocolate chips Chopped, Order yours HERE
- sugar free chocolate syrup Optional
- Fat free Reddi Whip Optional
- Add all the ice cream base ingredients to the Ninja CREAMi pint container
- Once all combine place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready, place the pint into the Ninja CREAMi bowl
- Press the light ice cream mode 2-3 times or until creamy and fluffy
- Add the chopped chocolate chips into the center of the pint
- Press the mix in button
- Once done, add desired garnishes and enjoy