Berry Cottage Cheese Protein Ice Cream
This is the viral ice cream and I HAD to try it out and WOW was it amazing!
It is only 4 WW, 238 calories and has 29 grams of protein in the ENTIRE pint of ice cream.
This was kid and husband approved and will definitely be making different flavors again!
Here is what you need:
- Mini food blender or food processor
- Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker
- Good Culture 2% cottage cheese
- My BERRY SAUCE
- Fairlife vanilla protein shake
- Simply Delish vanilla instant sugar free pudding mix
- Vanilla extract
This is the BEST little blender. I use this for so many things. If you would like to grab one for yourself, just click HERE for the Amazon link.
The one and ONLY machine to get these amazing ice cream concoctions. I LOVE the Ninja CREAMi, it has been a lifesaver on my weight loss journey. Grab yours HERE off Amazon for the original one. If you would like to try out the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe you can use my code CHEFALLIE15 right off the Ninja site HERE.
I personally only use Fairlife protein shakes for my ice cream recipes. They do not leave a weird aftertaste and they always come out SUPER creamy.
This Simply Delish sugar free instant pudding mix is so good. You can use any brand but if you’d like to try this one out click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE10.
I love getting vanilla extract from the wholesale clubs. They have a great quality and the price is also really great.
This is my ZERO POINT BERRY SAUCE and it is so versatile. I use it for so many things and it is EXTREMELY easy to prepare. Lasts forever in the fridge too. Click HERE for the recipe.
Here is how to make it:
- Place all of the ingredients into the food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour it into the Ninja CREAMi pint
- Place the pint in the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready to make, place the pint into the Ninja CREAMi machine and press the “light ice cream” button 2-3 times or until creamy
- If needed, add a splash of almond milk to help the process along
- Enjoy once done
Cottage Cheese Berry Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- 1/2 Cup Good Culture 2% cottage cheese or cottage cheese of choice
- 1/2 Bottle Fairlife vanilla protein shake or shake of choice
- 1 TBSP SImply Delish sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix or brand of choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup My BERRY SAUCE recipe HERE
- In a food processor or blender and add all ingredients
- Blend until combine
- Pour the ice cream base into the Ninja CREAMi pint container
- Place into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready, place into the Ninja CREAMi an press the "light Ice Cream" mode 2-3 times or until creamy
- If needed, add a splash of almond milk to help the process along.
- Enjoy once done