BBQ Chedder Chicken Patties
Another AMAZING chicken patty recipe!
Only 1 WW, 275 calories and a whopping 41.8 grams of protein in each patty!
Makes a great meal prep and freezes really well.
Here is what you need:
- Air fryer, oven or sauté pan
- 98-99% fat free ground chicken
- One can kidney beans
- Sugar free BBQ sauce
- Non-fat Greek yogurt
- Dak’s Spices BBQueen seasoning or BBQ seasoning of choice
- Dak’s Spices Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- Red onion (optional)
- Cooking spray
GoWise air fryer is my absolute favorite. Click HERE for air fryer link.
You can use any bean you want.
Here is how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees
- In the bowl add the beans and mash
- Add remaining ingredients and combine
- Divide into 4 equal size patties
- Spray air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray
- Place patties onto the basket or tray and spray patties
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or internal temperature is 165 degrees
BBQ Cheddar Chicken Patties
- 1 Air fryer or oven/saute pan
- Cooking spray
- 1 Can kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 1 pound 98-99% fat free ground chicken breast
- 2 TBSP Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP G Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dak's Spices BBQueen seasoning or seasoning of choice
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Spices Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Red onion diced, optional.
- Set air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a large bowl, dump the beans in and mash up.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything together, but DO NOT over-mix.
- Divide into 4 equal large patties.
- Spray the top with cooking spray and place onto a greased air fryer basket or tray.
- Cook patties for abut 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees
- Brush the tops of the patties with more BBQ sauce and serve how you want.