Lemon Berry Protein Ice Cream
Enjoy this ENTIRE pint of ice cream for only 3 WW and 228 calories.
CLICK HERE FOR WW POINTS IN THE WW APP
Here is what you need:
- Ninja CREAMi ice cream maker
- Fairlife vanilla protein shake or shake of choice
- My Berry Sauce recipe
- Native vanilla bean paste or extract
- Fresh lemon zest
- Fresh lemon juice
Here is how to make it”
- In the Ninja CREAMi pint container add all of the ingredients.
- Mix or blend until combine.
- Place into the freezer for 12- 24 hours.
- Once ready, place the pint container into the Ninja CREAMi base.
- Press the “light ice cream” button 1-2 times.
- If needed, add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to the center of the pint and hit the “re-spin” button.
- Enjoy once all creamy.
Berry Lemon Protein Ice Cream
A beautiful protein ice cream with a burst of berry and lemon
- 1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
- 1 11.5 ounce Fairlife vanilla protein shake or shake of choice
- 1/2 cup My Berry Sauce Recipe HERE
- 1 TBSP Simply Delish sugar free vanilla instant pudding Click HERE for
- 1/4 tsp Native Vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/2 TBSP Lemon zest
- 1 TBSP Lemon juice
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Place all of the ingredients into the NInja CREAMi pint
- Take a whisk or place into a blender. Mix until combined.
- If in the blender pour back into the pint. Place back into the freezer for 12-24 hours
- Once ready, place the pint into the NInja CREAMi base and press "light ice cream" button 1-2 times
- If not creamy yet, pour a tiny bit of unsweetened almond milk into the center of the pint and press the "re-spin" button once all creamy
Serving size is one pint Entire pint is 3 WW and 228 calories Code: chefallie10 at Simply Delish