This recipe was created over 10 years ago from my love of the Stop & Shop Greek pasta salad. When my mom would go to the store she would sometimes come home with that pasta salad and we always loved it.A few years later i…
Author: Chef Allie
It’s unofficially summer and everyone has parties and BBQ’s to go to so how about making and bringing along my Smashed Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad?It has so many well liked flavors across the board and I’m sure everyone will be impressed because I was!…
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top!
Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on top with some crispy bacon!
I used my leftover crab roll mix , that recipe can be found on my blog as well as this easy and delicious one!
Stats are for melt only:
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 🟢
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Serving of my Crab Roll mixture, recipe on blog
• 1 Light english muffin
• Tomato slices
• 28g Avocado
• 28g FF Kraft Mozzarella cheese
• 2 Slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
• Chives & Lemons to garnish
• Side of eggs
• Toast your English muffin, Place avocado down, then tomato, add the crab roll mix, then the cheese. Place into a 350 oven for about 5-7 minutes then switch to low broil to melt cheese
• Garnish with bacon, chives and a squeeze of lemon
• Serve with a side of eggs like I did
~ Chef Allie
As always, Dak’s spices were used. Links and code on my blog homepage.
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites! These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand! Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick…
Let’s talk about how easy this was to throw together!! If you hesitated to buy a Vitamix , I highly recommend getting one. I made and heated up the soup right in the blender! Yes, you heard that right! I took a bunch of tomatoes,…
Hello, my name is Allie and I love just about anything from the sea! Being born and raised in New England I am a seafood lover!
Talk about a yummy summer dinner that requires no stove, oven or grill! So on a hot summer day, throw this together and you’ll have a decadent dinner in minutes.
Recipe serves 4 – 6
Below are stats for crab mixture only
Stats for 4:
1 WW 🔵🟣 3 🟢
2 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites
Stats for 6:
1 WW 🔵🟣 2 🟢
1 Bite on Better Balance iTrackBites
• 1 can ( 16 oz. ) Chicken Of The Sea real canned crab meat ( I got mine at BJ’s wholesale club )
• 1/2 Cup diced red onions
• 1/2 Cup diced celery & any celery leaves if applicable
• 1/4 Cup light mayonnaise
• 1/3 Cup non fat Greek yogurt
• Zest of 2 lemons
• Juice from 1-2 lemons
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
• 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
• 1/4 Cup chives ( chopped finely )
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Combine all listed ingredients from above in a bowl. Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for later on.
• I served mine on a light hotdog roll with some lettuce & tomato
~ 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Head to my home page, click on links/codes for a 10% off code for Dak’s Spices
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!! Simple fresh ingredients…
Can we please just look at this burger! How delicious does this look? Probably one of my favorite combinations! Add some bacon and I’ll be one happy girl! Smash burgers are probably the easier way to make burgers and they taste amazing!!! So simple, so…
How patriotic and adorable are these pancakes? I mean besides looking and tasting amazing these pancakes would be so great to serve for Memorial Day! Obviously I was making a stack to look patriotic, anything else would be uncivilized! The flavors were so delicious together…