This chili is a family favorite all year round but even more popular in the colder months. It is kid friendly and amazing as leftovers or for those that love to meal prep. Its easy, delicious and super convenient for those that need a meal…
Author: Chef Allie
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations. Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.…
This is a winner in my book. Not only do I love everything that involves buffalo chicken, its so versatile. Eat this as is with a side salad, put it into a tortilla or flatbread, make it into a pizza, calzone filling, dip, enchiladas or taquitos. They options are endless.
This was such a simple meal to put together and tasted amazing! The low carb option is also wonderful. You can definitely sub out for regular rice but I enjoy the cauliflower because you get your veggies in and you don’t really taste it.
Great option for my meal plan people as well. It makes great leftovers and like I said before you can use this for many different types of meals.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Casserole dish
- Crockpot or Instant pop
- 1 Pound Chicken breast or rotisserie ( White meat only )
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain cauliflower rice I use frozen steam in bag
- 1/2 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce Or hot sauce of your choice
- 8 TBSP Alouette Reduced Garlic & Herb Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or Ranch seasoning of your choice
- 2 tsp Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning Optional
- 1 3/4 Cup Fat free chedddar cheese Kraftj
- 1 oz. Gorgonzola cheese Optional
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package and set aside
- Preheat oven to 375
- Either use chopped up rotisserie chicken or have cooked chicken ready to use. I placed mine into my Instant-pot on pressure cook setting with a little salt, pepper and veggie bouillon base for about 10-11 minutes then once cooled enough to handle chopped up fine.
- Place chicken into a large bowl with the cauliflower rice, hot sauce, alouette, onion, celery , ranch seasoning, buffalo seasoning , 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix up
- Place mixture into a oven safe casserole dish then sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top along with the gorgonzola cheese
- Place into the oven covered for about 20-25 minutes. If you'd like more browning on top turn broil on for a few seconds
- Remove and garnish with more hot sauce if desired and some scallions
Let me just tell you about this chieeseburger! This burger was delicious and has to be one of my favorite burgers I’ve made! It has spice and super delicious with the my new crema! Need a new Taco Tuesday idea? This is for sure…
Where are all of my Avocado Crema fans? This is going to be a new one that you are going to absolutely LOVE!
Talk about an amazing crema used so many different ways!
Enjoy this on tacos, eggs, sandwiches, wraps, burgers and so much more!
I took my Avocado Basil Crema recipe and kicked it up a notch!
Spicy Avocado Crema
- Mini food processor or blender
- 1 small Avocado 160 grams
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1 Juice of a lime
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup Jarred jalapenos Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt & pepper to taste
This has to be one of my top 3 for comfort meals. This is also one of my husbands overall favorite meal so it all worked out in the end. When I saw my 3 kids actually enjoy this and eat it, I almost fainted!…
When I tell you this is a cross between a chicken cheesesteak sandwich and a sloppy joe, it just works! The flavors are so yummy with all the ooey gooey cheese mixed in with amazing seasonings. This was so easy to make and makes for…
Sausage, Egg, Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
- Saute pan
- 1 Joseph Lavash
- 3 Jones Dairy Chicken Sausage Links
- 2 Non fat american cheese slices I use Borden
- 2 Eggs Egglands Best brand
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli I used frozen steam in bag
- 1/4 tsp Nothin But Ranch Dak's seasoing code: chefallie10
- 1/4 tsp Everything But Tha Salt Dak's seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam the broccoli in the microwave according to directions and set aside.
- First, microwave the chicken sausage links for about 30 seconds. Chop up once defrosted
- Spray pan lightly with avocado oil and place chopped chicken sausage in and brown up
- Chop the broccoli and add to the pan
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs, add seasonings as well as salt and pepper to taste. Whisk then pour over the sausage and broccoli
- Once the eggs are cooked all the way through, place the cheese on and let melt just for a few seconds.
- Place everything onto the lavash bread, roll up into a burrito, place seam side back down into pan and brown all sides
- Once browned and crisped, enjoy!
Who else has a favorite salad? Ours in this household is Caesar! Also, what is better than a rotisserie chicken? I absolutely love the convenience of it. Its super versatile and easy for quick meals! Being a stay at home mom of 3, I love…