The easiest and super delicious personal veggie pizza! I can eat pizza every single day and there have been weeks where I enjoyed pizza every day and I wasn’t feeling guilty AT ALL! My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough has been a live changer for …
I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made! My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one …
This sauce is magical and the easiest to make. I love putting this on pizza, breakfast sandwiches & into omelets.
I really wanted a white pizza one night with a delicious garlic sauce and a lightbulb went off. The day before I made some roasted garlic to just have on hand for recipes. I placed it into a mini blender, with some yogurt and then just seasoned it to taste with salt, pepper and my favorite spice blends.
I smeared it onto a personal veggie pizza, placed it in the oven and once I was able to take a bite I was in heaven! This would be great to use as a dip for chips, on burgers, sandwiches etc.
Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Mini food processor or blender
- 1 Cup Fat free greek yogurt
- 16 Garlic cloves or 2-3 bulbs
- 1 tsp Avocado oil Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut the tops of the garlic bulbs off
- Place onto foil
- Spray open side of garlic bulbs with avocado oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Dak's on top
- Cover and place into the oven for 30-40 minutes
- In a small food processor or blender add the yogurt, salt, pepper and more Dak's
- Once garlic has cooled add roasted garlic to the food processor. As much or as little garlic as you would like
- Blend, season to taste and enjoy