The easiest and super delicious personal veggie pizza!
I can eat pizza every single day and there have been weeks where I enjoyed pizza every day and I wasn’t feeling guilty AT ALL!
My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough has been a live changer for me in my weight loss journey and it is GUILTLESS!
If you haven’t made her dough you need to and let me know or her how you like it.
Veggie Pizza with Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Small cast iron pan
- Pizza roller
- 5 oz. Skinny Pizza Dough recipe linked in notes
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce Linked in notes
- 1/2 Cup FF Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Roasted or sauteed zucchini I seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/4 Cup Steamed broccoli Chopped & Seasoned
- 2 TBSP Roasted red peppers (In water) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Spinach Chopped & Seasoned
- 1/4 Cup Sauteed mushrooms Seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Avocado oil spray
- Garlic salt to season crust & pizza
- Oregano to season crust & pizza
- 1/2 TBSO Parmesan cheese
- First make my Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce & Skinny Pizza Dough, Recipe is at Mybizzykitchen.com for Skinny Pizza Dough.
- Roll out 5 ounces worth & pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Smear 1/4 cup of the Roasted Garlic Yogurt sauce on the dough followed by the cheese & veggies.
- Spray crust lightly with avocado oil spray and sprinkle the garlic salt over and the dried oregano.
- Bake at 400 for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Garnish with parmesan and enjoy