I know I say this a lot, but this is probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve made!
My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce took this to the next level combined with the roasted veggies and micro greens. Not to mention, the Eat Royo bagels are one of my FAVORITE low carb bagels on the market.
CODE:CHEFALLIE for discount at Eat Royo
Veggie Breakfast Sandwich with Garlic Yogurt Sauce and Greens
- Saute pan
- 1 Eat Royo Sesame Bagel or bagel of your choice
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Cooked & seasoned Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Cooked & Seasoned Zucchini/Yellow squash
- 1/2 Cup FF Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup My Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce Recipe on my blog
- Micro Greens
- Red pepper flakes optional
- First chop up veggies and place into a lightly grease pan. Sauté until warmed up (If leftover or cold)
- Whisk eggs with seasonings and pour into pan. Cook on low heat. Low and slow
- While eggs are cooking toast your bagel
- Once bagel is toasted, place the roasted garlic sauce on both bagel halves
- Just before the eggs are fully cooked, add cheese, Cover with a lid until melted, fold in half then cut in half to place on bagel and place micro greens on top of eggs. Enjoy!