This sauce is magical and the easiest to make. I love putting this on pizza, breakfast sandwiches & into omelets.
I really wanted a white pizza one night with a delicious garlic sauce and a lightbulb went off. The day before I made some roasted garlic to just have on hand for recipes. I placed it into a mini blender, with some yogurt and then just seasoned it to taste with salt, pepper and my favorite spice blends.
I smeared it onto a personal veggie pizza, placed it in the oven and once I was able to take a bite I was in heaven! This would be great to use as a dip for chips, on burgers, sandwiches etc.
Roasted Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Mini food processor or blender
- 1 Cup Fat free greek yogurt
- 16 Garlic cloves or 2-3 bulbs
- 1 tsp Avocado oil Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut the tops of the garlic bulbs off
- Place onto foil
- Spray open side of garlic bulbs with avocado oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Dak's on top
- Cover and place into the oven for 30-40 minutes
- In a small food processor or blender add the yogurt, salt, pepper and more Dak's
- Once garlic has cooled add roasted garlic to the food processor. As much or as little garlic as you would like
- Blend, season to taste and enjoy