Talk about comfort in a bowl! With these chilly months I love a good soup to keep me full for hours and warm my bones up! I also have always enjoyed Broccoli and Cheese soup but didn’t like how rich some were or how much …
Let’s talk about how easy this was to throw together!!
If you hesitated to buy a Vitamix , I highly recommend getting one. I made and heated up the soup right in the blender! Yes, you heard that right!
I took a bunch of tomatoes, spices and herbs and created this east and delicious soup in minutes!
Did I mention the soup is only 25 calories per serving and zero points and bites??
Stats for soup: ( 1 1/2 cups )
0 WW 🔵🟣🟢
0 Bites on Better Balance
4 WW 🔵🟣 5 🟢
4 Bites on Better Balance
• 6-7 Cups tomatoes
• 1/2 Cup hot water mixed with 1 tsp Knorr chicken bouillon flavoring
• 1 tsp Knorr tomato bouillon
• 4 Garlic cloves
• 1 Small vidalia onion
• 1/4 Cup fresh basil
• Dak’s Italian Blast seasoning ( check out my codes/links tab on home page for discount )
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Take your soup ingredients, pour everything into your vitamix and blend! Blend to highest setting until your soup is nice and hot ( about 5-7 minutes) that’s it!
• Garnish with some croutons, cheese and more basil ( optional )
• 1T My Basil Spinach Pesto , recipe on my blog
• 2 Slices light rye
• Red onions
• Thinly sliced provolone or Swiss