Let me tell you how delicious this was! Talk about an easy meal for those busy weekday or even weekends. My Pumpkin White Bean Chili will be your new favorite comfort recipe this cold season.
This was kid approved and amazing for the meal prep people or those busy bodies!
Less than and hour and you have a fulfilling recipe for all to enjoy!
Pumpkin White Bean Chili
- Crockpot, Dutch Oven or Instant Pot
- Can opener
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 Pound Perdue lean ground turkey 98% fat free
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1/2 TBSP Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Fresh black pepper
- 1 TBSP Rosemary, dried
- 1 TBSP Thyme, dried
- 1 TBSP Dried sage leaves
- 1 tsp Cracked red pepper flakes optional
- 2 Cup Carrots Diced
- 1 Cup Celery Diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Onion Diced
- 1/2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 1 Can Libby's pure pumpkin puree
- 2 Cups Fat free chicken broth
- 2 Cans White beans drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan or instant pot, brown the ground chicken, then add all of the seasonings. Cook chicken all the way through
- Add the carrots and cook for about a minute
- Add the celery and the onions, cook until tender.
- After celery, carrots and onions are tender add the garlic. Sauté for about one minute.
- Add the pure pumpkin puree and mix in.
- Pour chicken broth in then the white beans. Mix up and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes
- Season with Dak's Nothin But Ranch and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!