Let me tell you how delicious this was! Talk about an easy meal for those busy weekday or even weekends. My Pumpkin White Bean Chili will be your new favorite comfort recipe this cold season.
This was kid approved and amazing for the meal prep people or those busy bodies!
Less than and hour and you have a fulfilling recipe for all to enjoy!
Pumpkin White Bean Chili
- Crockpot, Dutch Oven or Instant Pot
- Can opener
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Onion Diced
- 1 Cup Celery Diced
- 2 Cup Carrots Diced
- 1/2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1/2 TBSP Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Fresh black pepper
- 1 tsp Cracked red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 1/2 Pounds Perdue lean ground turkey 98% fat free
- 1 Can Libby's pure pumpkin puree
- 1 TBSP Fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh tyme chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh sage chopped
- 2 Cups Fat free chicken broth
- 2 Cans White beans drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch Optional but recommend
- In a dutch oven or sauté pan, sauté celery, carrots and onions until tender. If using a crockpot or instant pot sauté then transfer to crockpot or instant pot. If using the dutch oven continue steps.
- After celery , carrots and onions are tender add the garlic. Sauté for about one minute.
- Add the seasonings ( Paprika, Chili powder, cumin, coriander , red pepper flakes and black pepper ). Mix up and cook for about another minute.
- Add the pure pumpkin puree, mix then add the fresh herbs ( Rosemary, thyme and sage )
- Pour chicken broth in then the white beans. Mix up and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes
- Season with Dak's Nothin But Ranch and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!