How about those delicious peaches that are in season right now during these hot summer days? Well grab some and lets make my easy peach cobbler!No need to measure this and that, all you need is your favorite pancake mix! Yes, you heard that …
Loaded Greek Hummus Dip
My loaded hummus dip will be the talk of the next BBQ you attend!It is full of amazing vegetables and smooth and creamy hummus that is bulked with roasted cauliflower that I puréed into this creamy delicious dip!Serve with your choice of dippers or slab this onto a sandwich, wrap or even place on top of some grilled chicken! Whatever you decide to do will be delicious!
Course: Appetizer, BBQ, comfort food, dip
Cuisine: American, greek, Mediterranean
Keyword: bbq, bean dip, fresh vegetables, healthy apps, healthy eating, healthy recipe, hummus, snack
Author: Chef Allie’s Kitchen
- Sheet pan
- Blender or food processor
- Mixing bowls
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBSP Lemon zest
- 2 TBSP Lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 10 oz. Original Hummus Store bought, Aldi
- 2 Mini cucumbers sliced or diced
- 1/2 Cup Grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 Small Red onion diced
- 11 Black olives quartered
- 1/3 Cup Fat Free feta Athenos
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Super Greek seasoning
- 1 TBSP Olive oil La Panza is what i used
- Paprika to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut cauliflower into unison pieces, place on a sheet pan , spray lightly with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper
- Roast for 20-25 minutes
- Set aside to cool off
- While the cauliflower is cooling off, prep and chop the veggies. Place into a bowl then mix in the feta cheese and parsley, set aside.
- Once cauliflower is cooled, grab a food processor or blender and put the cauliflower, lemon zest, lemon juice, almond milk and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, place the hummus and cauliflower. Mix until combine
- On a plate or shallow bowl , pour the mixture in. Top with the veggie mixture
- Garnish with the olive oil and paprika
- Enjoy with veggies or mini pitas!
This is the perfect summer salad. It is full of yummy veggies, air fried chicken mixed with a delicious creamy greek dressing and topped with some herb crusted homemade naan croutons. This will be the salad you'll be craving all summer long!