So delicious & decadent!
Servings: 1 SERVING
- Food processor
- Plastic wrap
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon steak ( Room Temperature)
- 4 oz. Skinny Pizza Dough Link for recipe in notes
- 1 oz Proscuitto
- 1 TBSO Dijon mustard
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 Portobello mushroom Chopped in food processor
- 1 Shallot Chopped in food processor
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1 Egg ( Or egg beaters for less points )
- First prepare your Skinny pizza dough ( Portion out 4oz. )
- Preheat your oven to 400
- In a food processor, Put the musrooms, shallots & thyme. Prcocess into a paste
- Season your filet with salt and pepper ( Make sure you get your steak to room temperature before cooking)SET ASIDE
- Take some plastic wrap and lay it out, place the proscuitto down
- Cook down the mushroom & Shallots in a pan with a little bit of avocado oil spray
- Once cooked and cooled then spread it on the proscuitto
- Next place the filet down
- Take the 1 TBSP of dijon and cover the filet
- Start to roll up, this is what the plastic wrap helps with
- Once rolled up, Wrap in the plastic and put back into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Time to roll out the dough
- Whisk your 1 egg for an egg wash. Now place the filet from the refrigerator onto the rolled out dough. Now brush the egg around the edges.
- Time to roll up and place back in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Time to cook. Place in a pan, brush the top with more egg wash and bake for 25 minutes. ( this time gave me a medium rare temp)
- This is what it looked like before cutting open
For all WW plans. This whole Beef Wellington was 11 points My Bizzy Kitchen Skinny Pizza Dough Recipe Chefallieskitchen.com