You guessed it! I’m still not done making creations. Being able to enjoy something so low in bites, points & calories and having it fill you up is amazing and a win win to me!
I baked this beauty in my AWESOME Talon Claw Cookware , as you all know I absolutely love cast iron cooking and baking.
RECIPE IS FOR 9
2 Bites on Balance
3 WW 🔵🟢🟣
• 4 medium bananas
• 2 Small apples peeled and chopped ( I used Gala )
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 Egg
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1 Cup flour
• 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Baking soda
• Pinch of salt
• 4T I can’t believe it’s not butter the light one
• 1 – 1/2T Cinnamon
• 1T Brown sugar ( unpacked )
• I can’t believe it’s not butter spray to garnish ( optional )
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a bowl mash the bananas then add the apples, apple sauce, egg & vanilla. Mix up then add the dry ingredients
• Pour into a parchment lined & greased baking dish ( I used my 9×9 square Talon Claw Cookware cast iron pan )
• In a separate bowl mix up the topping ingredients & either plop in with a spoon or place into a zip top bag , cut end and squeeze out. Take a toothpick and swirl to your liking.
• Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Spray with some butter , let cool , cut & Enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
❗️ 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 FOR 10% OFF at Taloncookware.com❗️