Our family loves all different forms and flavors of banana bread! My kids devour a loaf usually in a day and if my husband approves it, anyone will! This recipe comes from my banana muffin recipe just adjusted a little with a few ingredients added…
Category: Baked goods
How about those delicious peaches that are in season right now during these hot summer days? Well grab some and lets make my easy peach cobbler!No need to measure this and that, all you need is your favorite pancake mix! Yes, you heard that…
Ok, hear me out.. these reminded me so much of Cinnabon 🤤 & clearly my Littles enjoyed them!
This stack is full of lots of cinnamon, butter, brown sugar and a yummy sweet cream cheese frosting. What could be better?
Did I mention this stack is like eating a massive cinnamon bun with WAY less calories, points and bites? One classic bun at Cinnabon is 37 WW Points, 33 Bites on iTrackBites , 880 calories!!! Don’t get me wrong, they are DELICIOUS but if I can enjoy something pretty close and with WAY less points, bites and calories then I’m here for it!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 pancakes per serving
Stats for one serving:
7 Bites on Better Balance
7 WW 🟣🔵🟢
✨As always, I made these on my @steelmadeusa flat top. Link in my Instagram bio to grab one of those ✨
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/3-1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 Egg whites
• Splash of vanilla
• 1T Cinnamon
• 2T Truvia brown sugar blend
• 1T Light butter
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• Splash of sugar free pancake syrup
• 2T Whipped cream cheese
• 5g Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• A few splash of unsweetened almond milk until loose consistency
• Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice ( points , bites and calories have 1/4 cup of sugar free pancake syrup included )
• In a small bowl mix the 2T whipped cream cheese, sugar free vanilla pudding mix & the little amount of unsweetened almond milk until loose or “frosting” consistency ( place in the refrigerator until ready to use )
• In another small bowl mix the 1T light butter, 1 tsp cinnamon , the other 1T of Truvia & a splash of the sugar free pancake syrup ( set aside )
• In a large separate bowl mix the Hungry Jack, unsweetened almond milk, egg whites & vanilla
• You can either mix in the cinnamon and the 1T brown sugar substitute or what I did was I scooped out half the batter and made a cinnamon brown sugar batter. I added the 1T cinnamon & 1T of the Truvia. Once ready scoop 1/4 cup of the batter ( if mixed ). If not mixed, to get the cinnamon bun look, take 1T of the plain batter, then 1T of the cinnamon batter, again 1T with the plain and then 1T of the cinnamon batter ( a total of 4T , 2 of each batters ) that’ll create the cinnamon bun look.
• Once all pancakes are done ( you should have 6 )
• Smear a little of the cinnamon , brown sugar butter on each pancake and stack. Top the pancakes or smear some of the sweet cream cheese frosting on, some syrup & enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all the mom’s out in the world!🌸 Let’s spoil her and go make her something delicious ok? ☺️ If you love peaches as much as I do, you’ll love this stack!Also, if you know this song , you’ll have it…
Another one bites the dust! Here is my new flavor, and it was amazing! Again, I cannot even tell you how awesome @hungryjack mix is! Look what you can do!🤩 The natural sweetness from the bananas mixed with the fluffy & delicious pancakes topped with…
Doesn’t this stack scream warm weather and happiness? Our son Aiden loves my pancakes!
Let’s welcome to the pancake family my new flavor, Strawberry Lemon Basil! If you’ve never had strawberry with basil you are truly missing out!
These sweet , tangy pancakes are mixed with the delicious savory basil and are absolutely delicious! I topped these stacks with my homemade strawberry sauce and syrup.
I made these beauties with the one and only @hungryjack pancake mix! Yes, you can jazz up a box mix! You’re welcome ☺️
Picture has 2 servings
Recipe below is for 1 serving:
6 @ww 🔵🟣🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance
• 1/2 Cup @hungryjack ( dry )
• 2T Egg whites
• 1/4 – 1/3 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• Zest of one lemon
• Juice of half a lemon
• Splash of vanilla
• 1/4 Cup chopped fresh basil
• 1/2 Cup chopped strawberries
• My strawberry sauce
( Find that recipe on my blog, just search sauce. Sub out the blueberries for strawberries)
• Syrup of your choice
• In a bowl mix the @hungryjack , egg whites, almond milk ,lemon zest, lemon juice & vanilla. Add slowly until consistency is loose to pour but not super loose like water.
• Let batter sit while you heat up your skillet or what I used was my @steelmadeusa flat top ( link in bio to grab an awesome flat top )
• When ready, scoop batter onto pan/flat top. Sprinkle some basil & chopped strawberry
• Brown on both sides and garnish with strawberry sauce & syrup
What flavor shall I do next? Let me know in the comments! 🥞
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Let’s talk about this soft, fluffy and wonderful stack of pancakes for a minute. These @hungryjack pancakes are simple, easy & quick to make. I don’t know about you but weekends are better with stacks of pancakes or any day for that matter! I took…
Oh wow is all I have to say about this one! Cleary I’m not done making different banana bread concoctions and to be honest I can never get sick of banana bread. My kids & husband LOVE it plus it’s super healthy & a filling…
You guessed it! I’m still not done making creations. Being able to enjoy something so low in bites, points & calories and having it fill you up is amazing and a win win to me!
I baked this beauty in my AWESOME Talon Claw Cookware , as you all know I absolutely love cast iron cooking and baking.
RECIPE IS FOR 9
2 Bites on Balance
3 WW 🔵🟢🟣
• 4 medium bananas
• 2 Small apples peeled and chopped ( I used Gala )
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 Egg
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1 Cup flour
• 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Baking soda
• Pinch of salt
• 4T I can’t believe it’s not butter the light one
• 1 – 1/2T Cinnamon
• 1T Brown sugar ( unpacked )
• I can’t believe it’s not butter spray to garnish ( optional )
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a bowl mash the bananas then add the apples, apple sauce, egg & vanilla. Mix up then add the dry ingredients
• Pour into a parchment lined & greased baking dish ( I used my 9×9 square Talon Claw Cookware cast iron pan )
• In a separate bowl mix up the topping ingredients & either plop in with a spoon or place into a zip top bag , cut end and squeeze out. Take a toothpick and swirl to your liking.
• Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Spray with some butter , let cool , cut & Enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
❗️ 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 FOR 10% OFF at Taloncookware.com❗️
Well isn’t that’s a mouth full?These were out of this world tasty! Do you have some pumpkin in your pantry? Do you need something other than a pumpkin bread recipe? Well,here you go! No need to wait until the fall to use pumpkin, it’s amazing…