Well isn’t that’s a mouth full?These were out of this world tasty! Do you have some pumpkin in your pantry? Do you need something other than a pumpkin bread recipe? Well,here you go!
No need to wait until the fall to use pumpkin, it’s amazing so why not keep using it? These bars remind me of an ooey gooey brownie texture and all of the flavors are just a party in your mouth!
RECIPE SERVES 9
5 Bites on Balance
4 WW 🔵🟣🟢
• 2 Bananas
• 1 Can Libby’s Pumpkin ( 15 oz. )
• 1 Eggland’s Best egg
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
• 2 tsp Vanilla
• 1 Cup flour
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• Pinch of nutmeg
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Baking soda
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1.5 oz. Target Market pantry semi sweet mini chocolate Chips
• 2T unpacked brown sugar
• 56g Walnuts
• I can’t believe it’s not butter spray butter
• Flaky salt to garnish
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a bowl mash the two bananas. Then add the pumpkin, egg, apple sauce, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg ,baking powder, baking soda & salt. Mix until combined.
• Fold in 1 ounce of the chocolate chips then pour into a parchment lined & lightly greased pan ( I used a 9×9 square pan )
• Sprinkle the brown sugar on top, the remaining chocolate chips & walnuts.
• Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
• Spray with the butter and then let cool before slicing & enjoy!! 😋
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮