You can have your cake and eat it too!! 🥳
This stack was so much fun to make! Not only is it super cute to look at, it legit tastes like cake!
Need a cute way to celebrate someone’s birthday? Here you go! Or would you like to just eat cake for breakfast without the guilt? Either way, you’ll absolutely love this!
This stack tastes just like a fluffy white cake with a delicious vanilla cream cheese frosting on top and yes it has sprinkles! Duh! 🤪
** Picture has 3 servings **
Stats are for 1:
( 2 Pancakes per serving )
5 WW 🔵🟢🟣
6 Bites on Better Balance
INGREDIENTS FOR 3 SERVINGS:
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/4 Cup egg whites
• 1/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk ( add a little at a time , if you need more add more until consistency is easy to pour )
• Splash of cake batter extract
• 1T Sprinkles
• 2T Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
• 5g Sugar free vanilla jello pudding mix
• 1-2T unsweetened almond milk ( add enough until you are able to pour over pancakes )
• Fat free Reddi whip
• Syrup of your choice ( I used Log Cabin sugar free )
• In a bowl mix the Hungry Jack, egg white, unsweetened almond milk & cake batter extract. Mix until consistency is loose enough to pour ( not too watery though )
• In a small bowl mix up the whipped cream cheese, sugar free vanilla pudding mix and the unsweetened almond milk ( place in fridge until ready to use )
• Heat up your pan or what I used was my Steel Made flat top ( Link in my Instagram bio ➡️ Chefallieskitchen)
• Once all ready to go, take 1/4 cup portions of the batter. Sprinkle some sprinkles down and flip until golden on each side.
• Garnish the pancakes with the vanilla cream cheese frosting , whipped cream and a little more sprinkles. Use syrup or not, up to you.