Cinnamon Bun Pancakes
Ok, hear me out.. these reminded me so much of Cinnabon 🤤 & clearly my Littles enjoyed them!
This stack is full of lots of cinnamon, butter, brown sugar and a yummy sweet cream cheese frosting. What could be better?
Did I mention this stack is like eating a massive cinnamon bun with WAY less calories, points and bites? One classic bun at Cinnabon is 37 WW Points, 33 Bites on iTrackBites , 880 calories!!! Don’t get me wrong, they are DELICIOUS but if I can enjoy something pretty close and with WAY less points, bites and calories then I’m here for it!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 pancakes per serving
Stats for one serving:
7 Bites on Better Balance
7 WW 🟣🔵🟢
✨As always, I made these on my @steelmadeusa flat top. Link in my Instagram bio to grab one of those ✨
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/3-1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 Egg whites
• Splash of vanilla
• 1T Cinnamon
• 2T Truvia brown sugar blend
• 1T Light butter
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• Splash of sugar free pancake syrup
• 2T Whipped cream cheese
• 5g Sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• A few splash of unsweetened almond milk until loose consistency
• Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice ( points , bites and calories have 1/4 cup of sugar free pancake syrup included )
• In a small bowl mix the 2T whipped cream cheese, sugar free vanilla pudding mix & the little amount of unsweetened almond milk until loose or “frosting” consistency ( place in the refrigerator until ready to use )
• In another small bowl mix the 1T light butter, 1 tsp cinnamon , the other 1T of Truvia & a splash of the sugar free pancake syrup ( set aside )
• In a large separate bowl mix the Hungry Jack, unsweetened almond milk, egg whites & vanilla
• You can either mix in the cinnamon and the 1T brown sugar substitute or what I did was I scooped out half the batter and made a cinnamon brown sugar batter. I added the 1T cinnamon & 1T of the Truvia. Once ready scoop 1/4 cup of the batter ( if mixed ). If not mixed, to get the cinnamon bun look, take 1T of the plain batter, then 1T of the cinnamon batter, again 1T with the plain and then 1T of the cinnamon batter ( a total of 4T , 2 of each batters ) that’ll create the cinnamon bun look.
• Once all pancakes are done ( you should have 6 )
• Smear a little of the cinnamon , brown sugar butter on each pancake and stack. Top the pancakes or smear some of the sweet cream cheese frosting on, some syrup & enjoy!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
These are AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe and helping me feel not so guilty eating it lol.